Fukushuu wo Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
@belrog Raoul has been providing the sacrifices.... plot twist, he is a member of the Inquisitorial Order Hereticus

That was a nice poem at the end. Really tragic too give how all the hero wanted was a better tomorrow.

So Deus Ex Machina strikes again. This time with a character that I can't even remember being mentioned until now.
For a moment, I thought the saintess would take Raul's side because the goddes told her that she send Raul with her blessing, but I guess this also works.

Damn, a vengeful hero chapter all without any rape, murder or torture whatsoever! never thought we would witness such a radical shift in tone.

@lovolo

He a slave trader, he also use people to do some nasty stuff, MC give his body to a girl who lost her family and she use the Hero power to get revenge

The lesson of the poem - don't betray the hero unless you want him to return as a batshit crazy psychopath.

Wait i dont get it if the princess was to be disposed of why did the saint start all of what happened with the people close to the "hero" or was it so his majesty would get rid of the princess

Like did the chat with him happen after or before?

Users who are viewing this thread