Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Ch. 7.2 - Goblins and Cerberus Cave

I realy need a bonk on the head
say your prayer
cruel_bonk_by_idiotoftheeast_df0wgg9-fullview.jpg

Double-page supporter
To the Scan Group:
You know, there is, in fact, an Erotic RPGM game (uses 3d models) called "Goblin Layer". MC is inspired by Goblin Slayer, but instead of killing them due to cultural reasons, he invades goblin nests because he can only get it up for "the green". And apparently goblins explode when they get NTRed (aside from a few who turn gay, and one specific gob who just happens to be into that shit).
And yes, I have, in fact, played that game. Pretty much full comedy (even the "naughty" parts). Play if you're of age and looking for a nice satirical laugh.

Really love the addition of Pandora. The MC is pretty static, so it's great to see the reactions of the new girl. I like her more than the MC when it comes to facial expressions and I'm looking forward to how she'll progress.
complete opposite for me personally. even if it was somewhat one note i really enjoyed the "really into it" dynamic, and having another character who's constantly reacting with distaste ends up bleeding over into me

Dex-chan lover
I peeked a little at goblin chapters in the web novel and realize
Pandora hasn't appeared yet, and it looks like Pluto will meet with other girl first.

Last edited:
you are lucky goblin san. there no goblin slayer in this story

Users who are viewing this thread