Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
this chapter actually diverge from the WN, in the WN plute blew the hole by herself, and pandora didn't exist, the next chapter might be non-WN chapter, so the boar and goblin chapter might took longer to appear
Plute gonna be gobbed Goblin Slayer-style? And boar!? Bestiality!?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the mangaka nerfed Plute.
How could she survive against stronger monsters then?

About the kouhai, I'm pretty sure that she's gonna be fellow seedbed.
Added because the more the merrier.
:win:
Doesn't look nerfed to me. She is just out of mana. Even battle tank won't move without gas.

Dex-chan lover
ah, the S girl finally arrived

btw she frickin got banged for 6 months lmao

Dex-chan lover
I hope this story starts to have an actual plot that develops. That would be great.

Dex-chan lover
Save her from her degeneracy! I actually don't mind!
But tbh, we all know what's gonna happen next... 😅

Dex-chan lover
I hope this story starts to have an actual plot that develops. That would be great.
Nah. Comparing with food, this is not for a deep meaningful culinary journey.
Just a sampler platter that gives you a bite from all kind of things. :D

Hope she keep it that way. No need for overarching plot, just episodic story doing one fetish then moving to the next, at least until the author runs dry of idea.

Dex-chan lover
beside the upcoming boar and goblin, there's none, the WN stopped early at 2022-01-01, the author only post again in late 2023 to announce the manga adaptation
Could this be the reason why the manga is different? Like "since WN stopped, let's revamp this"

Dex-chan lover
Then her offspring will just fuck her instead, this is a dumb plot about some hyper slut who is making the world a worse place by irresponsibly increasing the population of monsters lol.
I Predict that Her entire off spring cause monster stampede in the future. the future monster from her has been enhanced by her magic, humanity now has very hard time to dealing with them.

Dex-chan lover
Weird decision to nerf her all of a sudden. If she is in real danger at any given time, this kinda doesn't work. No, being low on mana IS the nerf. She would have stuck there forever since giving birth is the thing that siphons her mana.

Dex-chan lover
Could this be the reason why the manga is different? Like "since WN stopped, let's revamp this"
could be, or maybe the editor just read sorrows of alicia then go, "its gobbo! it should be an orgy, not just gangbang!" and the author inserted pandora, or maybe pandora already planned to appear in the WN draft, but in future chapter, and the editor asked if pandora can appear earlier

its not rare for WN to LN or WN to manga to have several things rearranged or added, and since its became manga, the author doesn't need to write the story for public consumption, the draft just need clear enough for the editor and mangaka to do their job

Users who are viewing this thread