Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2 - (part two)

Aggregator gang
.....My god all the researcher said is akin to a stalker requirement...
Their going to take away the village and a war will start....The research I bet...is “if we destroy a place a miko loves will it still prosper” ...or “kill her theN take the land” ....ughh I don’t like new girl, she has got the vibe that she sees the beasts as disgusting ...

Double-page supporter
God or her own very power (whether the power given by god or not)?

Fed-Kun's army
@firosahoge - Well looking back at past chapters and especially this chapter explains a lot. I think the first big clue would be the dream she and Mama Gryphon had that made them able to talk to each other. But with Mama Gryphon's dream a voice tells her to make a contract with her, which I assume had to be the voice of the God that loves the miko.

Double-page supporter
Cool chick but I still don't trust her. All that kicking out of the kingdom and then sudden urge to search for the true miko and then found unconscious due to hunger looks way too convenient. What would be more believable is her trying to influence mc return to the kingdom and regaining or maybe promoting her position back home.
Or I could be reading too much into it. I mean, I gotta be suspicious of everything if we want to protect our little cupcake.

Dex-chan lover
From what I'm seeing here, a miko is pretty much a saint (like Saint Cecilia and Pastor Lawrence's saint attributes). Why wasn't this translated to saint instead? When you hear miko, you would think more of Japanese shrines/temples rather than Western churches this manga/ln shows.

Contributor
It's nice to have one other human who isn't a bigoted idiot. Lan has no preconceived notions against beastkin and isn't above working with them to earn her keep and their trust. But her cooking... more than just a joke that it leaves a lot to be desired, I do hope they won't accuse her of trying to poison them or waste their food. That could be bad. And I still expect her to teach Lerunda human writing and magic if she can.

"I'm staying here with all of you forever."
My heart. Girl, this is your true home with friends and actual, practical family who accept you. That's right, don't let any other humans fool you otherwise. Her old village can rot for not doing anything to help when she was cast away by her terrible family.

Users who are viewing this thread