Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Look, if you’re sacrificing people, at least poison them so the creature can get a fatal dose

Where's an orc for the arrogant elves when you need them... Poor Leruda... Shown the worst of someone's nature, responds with the best of her character in order to win the day.

Fed-Kun's army
well, there's no way the elves haven't tried attacking the monster

its kinda sus for the elf dude to change his mind so easily at that situation, I almost thought he was unstable or something lol (or maybe the spirits do matter that much for him)

Dex-chan lover
If this has been going on for awhile that means they have been sacrificing travelers to that thing and now they're just going to get away with kidnapping and murder without any consequences. Hopefully some "savage" humans come and burn down the village (while mc & beast people aren't there) for killing a bunch of innocent people.

Dex-chan lover
>humans are savage and beastmen are just beasts
>proceed to make sacrifices to a monster and and being racists against all races that don't see spirits
Yeah, who is the real savage here?

@Renan_Walheim One enslaves a race for profit and the other sacrifices others to save their own friends, family, and spirits as a whole. Pretty two different situations going on

Double-page supporter
Fucking shonen talk-no-jutsu strikes again. I always cringe a bit when they do those motivational speeches. I hope one day she tries that again and some people end up dying and she loses her naivety. Also, the Elves really have their heads far up their asses.

You know, most people like these elves who decided on sacrificing others can't be reasoned no matter what, even if the spirit or God they are worshipping disagreed with them. They are what we call extremists. They always believe that they are right, they cannot be wrong no matter what even when it's proven to them that they actually are, and if someone is disagreeing with them, it means that that someone is evil.
For the record, these extremists are not specifically religious or religion-related. They can also be atheists, LGBTQ-related, or even Nationalist-patriotic people.

My advice is this: steer yourselves and your family clear of them. Don't make any contact with them, don't look at them in the eye, and off them when they start harming you and people precious to you. Remember, they cannot be reasoned with no matter what.

Dex-chan lover
yeaaah, they should leave the elves. These guys dont deserve the Miko's blessings.

Lol I was curious on people were saying but got 3 comments down and read an absolute lunatic’s comment. Y’all can probably find it quick too. Anyways the series is not bad so far. Really puts some interesting discussion on racism from a child’s perspective and what growing up in a prejudice environment does.

Users who are viewing this thread