Futanari no Elf

Dex-chan lover
i'd rather leave the chapters as is. censorship is still better than fanmade redraws.

Dex-chan lover
@galder. I have seen the fanbox version and watch Kawakami stream. The redraws are very minimum. Basically just connecting a few lines.

Dex-chan lover
@swimminginsand i'm subscribed to the fanbox as well. and yes, the lines make a noticeable difference. not to mention that it's more about principle. just leave stuff as is.

https://twitter.com/kawakamimasaki_/status/1353233482663649280?s=20

A very, very sad time for us all.

EDIT: It's official... https://twitter.com/kawakamimasaki_/status/1353254686862630913?s=20

Dex-chan lover
He held on to the second part with intent of putting out in February. I'm not sure why he dropped it a week early. Hopefully he puts the next one out at the beginning of march like he did with the first part and not the end like he usually does .

@thylex

He basically said no chapter in February because he released 2 this month. I tune into his streams, so I know he at the very least has very rough sketches for the rest of the chapter set up, but I don't know when he'll work on them, considering that he has no plans to drop anything for February.

How many pages do we have left ?
The last 5 five pages has been a little disappointing

Well, we've had 8 pages of actual content, and the full chapter is supposed to be 23 pages, so we have 15 left.

Kawakami-sensei has already begun working on the next chapter everyone! Today he’s finished a majority of the first page, but he’s not feelin too hot so he’ll continue when he feels better.

He’s got the rest of the chapter planned out and it looks amazing as usual, we may be introduced to a new character (might only be for this chapter), and I can’t wait to see it completed.

Just wanted to give you guys a little heads up on the state of things!

EDIT: I have the sketches for the rest of the chapter saved! If you want to spoil yourself a bit before March comes then DM me on Discord @ 「LPG」Dyvido#6090

Dex-chan lover
I think he will take his time with this one anyway. He said on twitter the last one was rushed.

Blackjesuskun , i just hope we'll see the umami(the girl with the horse cock) with a full erection, any erection in the next section of the chapter ?
Oh i can't wait !!

Gorudo#6282 add me for the spoilers jesus kun , i can't add you , maybe you'll have more luck
EDIT :
Now i should have send you the request on discord , if everything went well.

Kawakami has expressed interest in FnE getting an anime adaptation!

I wonder if anything will come of it. I can only pray for as much.

https://twitter.com/kawakamimasaki_/status/1356827053983551488?s=20

He confirms as much in the replies to this tweet!

Users who are viewing this thread