Futoku No Guild - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The World still has Lots of Unknown Things

Dex-chan lover
The monsters don't even try to kill her at all, just lewd her. She'd be the ultimate tank if she could keep all attention on herself. Unfortunately, that large slime of culture detected her legality and went for the jailbait.

Aggregator gang
If a healer is paid to work as a guard and their only way to contribute is to heal injured team mates, why would she demand extra payment?
The other members should then demand payment for protecting the healer if that's how she's going to play it.

This is giving me PTSD from running dungeons with awful party members in MMO's. Pretty sure I've dealt with this exact situation, on multiple occasions.

On the other hand I recall a very satisfying conclusion to one of those situations where the healer threw a bitchfit over something and refused to continue without compensation (party wipe or something), I just told the tank to keep going and took over the healers job.
Turns out the healer was probably at fault for the wipe because I could keep the group alive with time to spare for offense without even playing a dedicated healer build.

That Medeina 😔.
I believe the author meant this as a joke. Who knows that nowadays it became real. If you praise the girl's "beauty", they called you pervert or lewd. If you said that you don't interested in her, they call you misogynist or against body positivity. Such drama, such dilemma.

Dex-chan lover
Is this all it takes to get the smut tag these days?
Badly written, badly drawn, and nothing interesting even shown. I thought bare nipples was the baseline minimum for the smut tag.
Or an 18-rating for that matter. She didn't do anything over a PG-13 level.

@Degernase
If a healer is paid to work as a guard and their only way to contribute is to heal injured team mates, why would she demand extra payment?
If Netflix demands payment for membership, and their only way to contribute is to provide media content, why would they demand extra payment?

... I'm agreeing with you, by the way. I just thought that there was a perfect comparison between your complaint and my hatred of double-charging streaming services.

Users who are viewing this thread