Futoku No Guild - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Running From The Consequenses

Dex-chan lover
IT'S ALIVE! AND IT'S "CLEAN" VERSION ONE!
Ok that's enough, time to call FBI

@TheCardCheat whats wrong with a boy that looks like a girl. Its not even shota he dosnt look like a child, he just has a small penis. If small penis's determined age we would all be in grade school still, including you.

Dex-chan lover
"no spoilers" along with "why are you releasing something "X" group/user already released/is releasing" are the weakest bunch out there tbh.

Dex-chan lover
its rare to see a series that lewds both girls and traps equally

Remember, the mortality rate is higher for males since monsters prefer to straight up kill men. Traps are obviously exceptions due to appearance. There are probably some monsters that target men exclusively in the same way that most of these monsters target females exclusively.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised this is the first time I've seen the concept of a blowjob tentacle plant, but here we are in the year of our lord 2020 amen

@TheCardCheat ok then why bother even calling him a shota, he isnt a kid. Legit the only way to call a character a shota is if he is a child or looks cute and has a small dick. when you talk about a character who just got introduced and got their dick sucked, dicks get talked about. dont be so close minded homie :)

Dex-chan lover
Seems like a tentacle rape doujin manga artist got scouted to do a normal manga.
The girls aren't just getting groped, but full on insertion raped in this manga. It's fucking ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. I genuinely just fast-clicked through half this chapter once it started getting into loli-lewding (and shota-lewding). Nobody needs to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread