Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekake-chuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - Tajiento's Collapse III

Dex-chan lover
I would find it really great if he just once would introduce himself with his class "Heavenly Knight" or what is was ...... just to see how the world would react towards it, because I doubt they know about it.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna find out later that the elves are all under attack by the bad guys to draw out this "elven knight" guy

Sorry, random elves who'll get mauled.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuc-
That skill Aeon like a pause button except for him lol

Dex-chan lover
@Melakias people always wondered why I say that the Time Infinity stone is the strongest stone. They cannot see the complete domination of time magic.

Fed-Kun's army
Iirc, in the LN, the summoner class can only use one summon at a time, so the time-stop summon just buys time. Because he can use multiple classes' skills, it allows him to spam magic for those 3 minutes.

Dex-chan lover
@karanga

his body is an undead skeleton of an elf, when he drinks the spring water and gets his flesh back his body is that of an elf.

Dex-chan lover
So when he passed out at the pool, it was because he was shocked by the size of his elven dick?!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, a 3 minute god mode summon. 3 seconds, there are games that have those. but 3 minutes? It's like a half assed cheat that couldn't decide whether it wants to go full time cheat.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice Yeah. Three minutes is an eternity in a fight if you don't need to worry about anything.

> But it's only 3 minutes
Yeah, because 3 minutes of unlimited mana and HP isn't busted in raids. Give that to a black mage and see how meteors keep falling everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread