Gaishuu Isshoku - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Confrontation

@Sniperking I think a lot of her problematic personality is directly due to being impulsive and having poor understanding of her own emotions, so a lot of the time she ends up lashing out before thinking and then getting angry about the way she herself acts or feels, making her dig down even more and refusing to back down from something even if she thinks it was a mistake.

Couple this with both of them being the usual passive-aggressive, non-communicating idiots and you have a right mess.

Dex-chan lover
The worst part will be waiting months after this to see how the dumpster fire will continue.

Dex-chan lover
Why can't this update more often??? this is the type of shit I live for! I need my dosage of cringe an embarrassment increased!

Aggregator gang
I mean, how much of a moron or a masochist do you have to be to not kick her out after that?

I would laugh so hard if the dad takes it all in stride & is like "Theres nothing wrong with being a pervert. He could've grown up to he a serial killer. Now that's something to be ashamed of."

That's a lot of shit coming from her, someone who literally living off from selling manga for horny audiences.
What's wrong being pervy, even more if he has consent to do it? Tho, I assure you being irresponsible and get scolded about it is fair.
Dumbass woman, get kicked, lol.

@WillLi
Your brain obviously only works in 1s adn 0s, because you're not understanding the point here. I haven't even defended her once.
You literally act like her (Michiru) defending his irresponsible editor, lol.

Group Leader
Lol. Dad has a point tho.

And She could've just move out and file a sexual assault case against him.

Dex-chan lover
Going great but then its a 10/10 cliffhanger.His parent seems reasonable, I hope they reply in a good way as well. Excellent chapter. Definitely looking forward to the next one.

@b-no Do you know what power dynamics is LOL. Is the whole thing not built on the fact she had nowhere to move and as such had to live with him...

Users who are viewing this thread