Gal☆Cleaning! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.94 - Kaede Tokimura’s Memories

Dex-chan lover
Oh I get it.
This has all been a set-up for the grand reveal of the MC's hitman bloodline, and next chapter he will give us some "cleaning tips" for getting rid of bodies.

Dex-chan lover
Hei hei hei!, I demand cleaning tips, not this shit! gimme back my house-husband man!

what the heck?! "going to be assaulted"? they already started... this is not what i signed up for.

Dex-chan lover
@Uvenam To be fair, it's a common problem in any country. But in Japan case, they underrated it too much and didn't take it seriously. A lot of females foreign worker and tourists got trapped in this dark part of Japan because they thought Japan is really a safe country. Again, when they reported their cases, the police will dismissed it. They didn't even take note of it.

It's also considered as a disgrace for a family if their daughter got raped so some family won't report to the police. Even if they report it, the police will dismissed the report. This part is quite common in some Asia countries.

Dex-chan lover
@Solzhenhasbeen Yea right. That's what they said. There's no safe country for women in this world. Any country got their own dark side.

Fun fact: Sweden claimed the top spot for rape reports. No, not because that country is a haven for rapists, but because the victims reported their cases to police and the police took their reports seriously. Sweden police didn't dismissed their reports like Japan police did.

The One
Staff
Admin
1. Manga chapter comments are for comments about the chapter.
If you want to talk politics feel free to use the Politics thread in the General forums, same for other topics that have lost the direct relevance to the chapter.

2. Keep it civil, to the other users but also to other people in general, that means no racist remarks.

Contributor
Rape continues in 8.95 - He rips her shirt, sticks his hand in her panties and licks her face. WTF

@bastek66 someone on /a/ who dumped the new raws pointed out at one point while being raped she says
"Someone..."
"Please..."
"Make my body clean again!"
Corny as shit

Users who are viewing this thread