Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 66 - A Supportive Beer

Dex-chan lover
@djamel90
I understand if it is while they are still student and teacher. There are many reasons for why this is an issue. Things like preferential treatment, overcompensating for it with higher expectations and harsher punishments, potential for cheating is higher, potential age differences being high could seem pedophile-ish and not genuine, etc. Many schools will directly try and prevent this.

One of my friends began teaching at a high-school when he was about 22-23. My friend was fairly good looking, being a former swimmer and all, so a few of his female students tried to date him (they were around 16-17 years old). He obviously declined, but the school still moved him to their elementary student classes (2nd grade or so) almost immediately to prevent it.

Once the student graduates though, give it a year (so they are 18 years old), then do whatever the fuck you want. There is no longer any excuse that can be used to prevent it by the school, and actually they benefit from it to an extent. For 1, you dating a former student means your current students have 0 chance to enter a relationship with you, or be influenced by your bias towards them from them being a potential partner. 2, both are at least or over 18, so anything sexual you do with each other is legal (as long as both consent). So may claim the relationship began while they were still your student (which may not be entirely incorrect), but that 1 year gap post graduation adds enough doubt to counter it for the most part, so most wont question that part too much.

Buy yeah, do what you want as long as both are good with it, and you are not current student and teacher (or try to, but take a lot of precautions).

Dex-chan lover
Nothing wrong with it once they're both of legal age and she's not under his tutelage anymore. Bit weird to suddenly make that jump, but whatever, eh?

Nice to see them handle things like adults.
Also why the fuck are there people talking about him being wishy-washy? He's been thinking about something that could fuck up his whole work life.
And he's still being a dumbass for going for it

Contributor
Not much I can say here. There was a fellow student who graduated with me and her and one of the teachers at our school got married the year afterwards.

Dex-chan lover
Bokuben should take notes on this.
Also, nice closure for the teacher.

A teacher in my school married a student and honestly it creeped out the rest of the student body. Most people avoided him outside of the classroom and most of the parents were Uncomfortable. Found out years later, he had affair with a different student and they got divorced. Basically he was a predator. Dunno if he’s still teaching.

t28

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure Nagisa told him a few times she liked him and he "Harem MC'd" it off instead of it going somewhere.

She was obviously the best choice for him but not being the main girl meant she never had a chance.

RIP in peace SS Nagisa.

@JavelinJoe I think i didn't convoy all the story so.. he married her when she was in college what I meant is they liked each other when they were student/teacher relationship and i don't think he ever gave her preferential treatment because he's known for being strict teacher throughout school. about student/teacher relationships sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt like all kind of relationships in the world and its a bit controversial

Dex-chan lover
she is my favorite heroine, but oh well i can accept it since the main heroine has her own charm and likeable too

Contributor
Ergh, the other teacher really seems like a horrible person here.

@Stickerparty I had the same experience with a class after me at my private school. A teacher dated and married a student about a year and a half after their graduation and was asked to leave by the Administration. Sucked because he was an excellent teacher to and I dont beleive he got a recommendation so they probably had to move pretty far for him to get another job. There were also calls of impropriety by the parents but their daughter was an adult by then so couldnt really do anything. Not saying that Yabe will go through the same shit, but even a couple years down the line the other teaching staff and administration might not look too kindly upon him dating a previous student. Tuff road ahead for his teaching career unless shits different in Japan than here in the US.

I knew that this kind of ending would happen, still bitter. Looks like we can never get our onee-san endings

Mature and sensible discussions of taboos and morally questionable love in my manga? What is this? Am I reading this right?

Fed-Kun's army
sad to see manga ending soon, but it was a fun read all the way through 😊
hopefully we get a sequel....

Users who are viewing this thread