Gal Gohan - Vol. 10 Ch. 68 - Gal Gohan

Good ending, It's satisfying. We know what they do now and how they lived. That's enough. Let's hope there is as good as this.

Double-page supporter
@Gyarurun
Just accept that you're objectively and fundamentally wrong and take the giant redwood out of your ass. Getting hung up on morals in a work of fiction is a pathetic thing to do.

The last two chapters felt a tad rushed. Must've been losing interest so was told to wrap it up. But every great story has a beginning, middle, and an end. So I'll be satisfied with the ending. Teacher held his moral high ground and waited until she was 20? He's in his late 30's?

Double-page supporter
this almost feels unreal. aw man.

thanks for translating the whole thing. loved every chapter.

The mangakas have a problem dealing with this type of finals... Two chapters to show us the process marriage-sex-childbird.

Dex-chan lover
I need to see her senpai a bit more, "I finally jumped him, girl"

Supporter
"I think it'll make him upset if I tell him"
Immediately tells him.

Miku just savage.

@avgjoegeek I doubt Yabe is in his late 30s already. If we consider that it's been about 5-6 years since the beginning of the story he's probably in his early 30s as it can be assumed he began teaching somewhere in his mid 20s.

@leechXlurk - Nah, that was the last comment I was making to him. His reply just proves he never even read the story and is just here to cause problems. Dude actually believes she was 16 and they were dating (or "basically" in his words) while she was in HS. Not only did he not read the manga, he literally ignored everything I said that proves this is no-where near that or messed up in any way like how these stories tend to be.

That was great. They actually stuck the ending! Maybe 1 in 10 manga have a good ending, so I'm just glad this is one of them.

@Akemua Yep, this manga could've turned very ugly, but thanks to Yabecchi actually acting like a mature, sensible adult, it didn't. There was nothing to suggest any "grooming" behavior on his end; he stuck to his guns until he their relationship reached the stage (of Miku becoming an adult and not being under his wing anymore) where they could potentially go out without condemnations of moral and ethical transgressions. Furthermore, IIRC, he had never considered her a prospective partner when she was his student.

Users who are viewing this thread