Gal Gohan

That was great! It doesn't feel rushed or forced, good story and good final, I recommend it if you want a wholesome romcom.

A sweet heartwarming ending 😄 and thank you raptor scans for ur hard work translating this manga 😁👍

Dex-chan lover
@kyoya66 Never heard that before, did some people come in and rape or kill all the Japanese in an area while taking up residence there without invading that area and somehow that particular area stayed pure. Then over all those years there was no cross breeding across the rest of the country either? Japanese women didn't do what the german women did who were raped and impregnated by soviet soldiers? Either commit suicide, back alley abortion or just squeezing the kid out and throwing it away in the forest?

Thank god it's not going to be an endless high school harem shit, and actually went wholesome.

@elyonholic
I won’t read this, No matter what a Student and teacher romance is so creepy.

And yet you take the time to comment. Like you could have looked at the synopsis, decided it wasn’t for you, and moved on. But no, you take the time to virtue signal and inform everyone that you will not read this no matter what. No one cares.

Not too short and not too long, doesn't drag on forever and the satisfaction of a good ending.

Well worth reading imo.

Good stuff! This manga is the antithesis of Nisekoi and we should all be glad it exists.

It's not super duper engaging or anything, but it has a clear direction, likeable enough characters that are consistent throughout, plenty of fluff, and an ending that is satisfying on a couple of levels. Definitely worth a read.

Ending felt a little rushed to me idk but i like the story, characters, and art, so i cant be too upset. I just wish the last chapter was a little longer. Overall pretty solid tho and worth the read i really wish it ended on chapter 69 tho

Dex-chan lover
Great manga if you want something sweet, silly, and not particularly creepy at all.
10/10 for being exactly what it is.

I genuinely teared up on the last chapters. I was reading it at 4 AM, and I couldn't help myself but just laugh in happiness. These kind of manga really give you the feels, and excite you after seeing certain changes happen, or develop between the characters. I recommend the manga, due to being a wholesome and a very interesting story telling.

Users who are viewing this thread