Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Chill out.
jesus fucming chriat do all of you even READ something withouth bitching? did you expect the story to HAVE NOTHING you never saw in a story? what in hell is this garbage mentality when there is repetition in stories! do you even read bro?
who asked your input you fucking nerd. shut the fuck up

Dex-chan lover
I seriously doubt that class pres made fun of gyaru back them.
Why are guaru's friends so weird when it comes to class pres?
I guess we will figure this out in the next chapters.
Thank you for the translation.
Probably some usual JK bullshit like "ooh she is quiet and serious that means she must think she is better than us".

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. I have lots of opinions and questions about this new character, but I've learnt to not judge immediately so I will wait to see how things go.

Dex-chan lover
sorry that we live in reality and stories for the most part have to reflect that, hell even kids shows have the characters overcome something, if you can’t really take dificuty in fiction the whatch some god damn kids shows? since you seemn sooo thin skined that you can’t take fictional characters having issues?
You good bro? You seem a little bit heated for no reason but maybe that is just the impression I get. The story already has drama why add even more and be real for a moment this is unnecessary dragging. Develop a story first let me meet the character have them interact and then we can have some drama literally the story hasn't even started and there is already drama.

Group Leader
My guess is that the friend found out the class president liked the MC, and thought it was gross so she made up the rumor that the class president was saying bad things about the MC behind her back, to keep her away from the class president "for her safety".

Dex-chan lover
Wholesome reunion, into a good serving of drama as plot fuel. Lovely jobly!
Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I don't think this is going to be a big deal. Marina's other friend also remembered their past, but she encouraged her to reconnect with the committee chair anyway.

Dex-chan lover
So I'm betting Reika is jealous of Kanami san. There's just no way Kanami san is saying something like that bro

Users who are viewing this thread