Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Already unresolved drama and dragging up a new old trauma from the deep of hell, really?

Group Leader
Any suggestions for a suitable name for the committee chair (委員長)? I will change from chapter 1
Either class rep, chairwoman or iincho.

This translation is not 100% accurate. if there is a wrong translation, please correct it and I will edit it. I did everything by myself, so please help
p12
Text is pretty off here. I would translate as:

また暴走したっ | 完全に引かれた | 余計なお世話すぎる
I got carried away again! | I was totally lost in the moment | And ended up sticking my nose where it didn't belong! (More literal: It's definitely none of my business!)

Otherwise text seems pretty accurate for the chapter. Sometimes the English is phrased awkward and some nuance is lost but IDC enough to type it all out. But for any readers I hope this provides some assurance.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Unlike barmen, ramen shop owners can simply serve up food and keep their heads down :notlikethis: No lending an ear to whatever drama customers might be going through.

Dex-chan lover
i guess i’ll call her class rep from now on since it’s easier to call her by that in forum.

the tl might be not perfect and i still can understand the context, but the drama itself feels like keep looping in the same place while adding more gasoline in it.
i still want to believe there’ll be a character development sooner, since rn both MCs are like going nowhere and keep meddle in past problems.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I don't mind "committee chair" as a translation. I've more or less gotten used to it. Although you're free to change it if there's something that's more accurate and/or easier on yourself).

Users who are viewing this thread