Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I'm not gonna like is sister is thick as hell!
But is wife is much better over all, although I do have a thing for sharp teeth.

Thanks for the translation Eresh Scans

This might be a funny storyline if they just started dating, were in high school, and it was a younger naive little sis that didn’t wanna lose her big bro.

In this context? This is stupid as hell. Bro, they’re fuckin married. End this arc immediately :shamihuh:
Agree 100%, no, 2000% Please, pretty please. It's a worn-out gimmick, it's just not interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Yes and no. One can absolutely do it, alone in your room more or less all hours of the day. And making ~800k USD is not far fetched either depending on market conditions. It just requires a lot of skill and a bit of luck. So the vast majority of those who try, cannot. But those who can, and can consistently do exist.
That said, I wouldn't call it "investing" but "trading", though I consider that a bit of "lost in translation" distinction.
"Speculating" may be a better word.

Dex-chan lover
Their mom is pushing fifty at best there's no way she looks like that.
l5SM-latlAxOaMjJf5xAyo9YLNmLvU3DrksFWYd_D-c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Page 8: "What should we do ?" Well, with those teeth I think a blowjob is out of the question...

Dex-chan lover
Ah the "sweet home Alabama" arc. The one that seems increasingly inevitable in today's manga for some reason. It's not a dealbreaker for me, but I think it's too cliche now to the point where it's become an uninteresting trope.

Like someone else said, this isn't a little girl doing this, it's a grown woman, and after the couple married already.

Dex-chan lover
I can almost foresee the resolution, this will go Omoi-san's way with sister shifting compulsion gears when the "aunt" idea implants on her head.

Yes author-san... Fuyuki has to boob bump every new woman we meet right :wowee:
You tell me big breasts women don't boob bump with other big breasts women instead of fist bumping?

Dex-chan lover
Lmao dumbass sister the fuck you think sending a fake divorce text in gonna do :kek::kek::kek:

Users who are viewing this thread