Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
Thank fuck Fuyuki turned up. If I had to go through one more "Urrrrrghhhhhh I wanna fuck my brother so badly he'll definitely choose me and not her cos i got them obviously divorced" panel, I was gonna spit.

Contributor
Thanks for the chapter!
Ah yes, Maken-Ki. One of the series of all time.

c894029a4e0d6dbbe880f1ba874d5fcc.gif

Dex-chan lover
I knew it…there was no way they didn’t know each other. Also what the hell, Satsuki went timid fast. So she’s the type that can only operate in the shadows, and most likely fails at her plans somehow. Don’t think she’ll fail as an investor, seems she’s good at that. Probably the good at work but fails at life type?

Dex-chan lover
Fuyuki knows what's up and isn't putting up with sister's shit. Can't wait to see what happens when Mom leaves and how Fuyuki asserts dominance.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think a hilariously ecchi cat fight is going to resolve the foul taste left by the sister's antics, unfortunately. Perhaps the author will choose the slower burn, revenge is a dish best served cold route and let sis dig her own grave

Dex-chan lover
Whatever the author is cooking, is it worth dishing out the brocon cliché? This is hassle food like shelling pistachios or spitting out watermelon seeds. And if it gets messy then it's like getting rib sauce in your beard.

Users who are viewing this thread