Gal Yome no Himitsu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
Might be copium but I think she's testing him. This seems way to overt for her not to be. I still think she's using those two as material. I think she'll drop him off he accepts, thinking he's unworthy to be in a workplace drama.

Dex-chan lover
Him next chapter: Hell --> no 😃

But I'm betting she wants to show him a game or something...

Dex-chan lover
She'll probably say "come to my house with your wife to clear the misunderstanding" or something along the lines

Dex-chan lover
If the MC fucking agreed to this, I hope they get a divorce or the wife cheated on him. There is no fucking saving grace if the husband is so braindead he agreed to that

WE NEED THE THOT SLAYER
images

Dex-chan lover
You guys are overreacting lmao, I am 99% sure that the first panel of the next chapter will be her saying that she meant the two of them.

Dex-chan lover
she really gets a kick out of his wife being jealous eh

Dex-chan lover
What a shitty cliffhanger. Let me guess, on the first panel of the next chapter, she's going to explain that she meant coming with his wife?

She already figured out who the wife was from their surname, and they are friends, and he already said to spend his time at home with his wife, there's no point for you guys to even overreact.

Dex-chan lover
NTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR LETS GOOO

Dex-chan lover
We need some reverse-NTR to really get these comment sections going

Users who are viewing this thread