Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Ngl this is one of my current favorites.

Not much filler, the arcs aren't overly drawn out....just an enjoyable story about a guy who is a total piece of shit for the sake of his family.

Nice!

Hey guys, the moment it is revealed that the Undead King is the dad, we have to act surprised.

And I'm not even spoiling because I think this doesn't have a novel, but you can see this plot coming miles away. Also, RIP the milf.
at least that will be a decent reason why they rape women. such an odd behavior since there are female smells as well.

Aggregator gang
I remember somebody complaining that there were too little of rape in the past couple of chapters?.. :D Now, here you are!.. :D :D

Double-page supporter
Hey guys, the moment it is revealed that the Undead King is the dad, we have to act surprised.

And I'm not even spoiling because I think this doesn't have a novel, but you can see this plot coming miles away. Also, RIP the milf.
Wait...that's SASAE'S DAD!? What a Suprise........Nooot....after last chapters comments it became Obvious.....Weak writing if it will really happen....tough He reveals sisters the Truth then we might get some decent Drama

Rip MILF...

Double-page supporter
Who wants bet there will be a Traitor that causes Daba's Anti-magic Field to collapse....

Dex-chan lover
Why does this fucking manga have to push rape and rape this god damn much??? Those were clearly horrible looking monsters, WHY is their first instinct to rape instead of kill???

Dex-chan lover
I came here to write that the king is for sure the dad, I can see it. And I see a lot of people saying the same, lmao this manga is something.
In page 10 the shoots freaking dark sperms to spread the dead mells, is not subtle at all lmao

Users who are viewing this thread