Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Birth of a New King

Dex-chan lover
@whoodakid
Death Note if you want more "all according to keikaku"[1], where the MC over plans stuff and has his own brand of morality.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei if you want an over powered MC, with no emotions, who'll do anything for his family (well just his sister, he doesn't care much for the rest of his family).

[1] 'keikaku' means 'plan'

Fed-Kun's army
I half expected the father to have swindled/faked his own death to let his son be with these beauties after seeing how attached he was to them. But guess that would have been too wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
some truths about this manga :

this manga is so boring , so predictable , with no tension at all :

- bratty MC : yo , my loyal dog , i am your master . my right hand is cut off , grow it back for me .
- dog : okay . done .
- MC : next time when my head is cut off , grow it back for me too .

after this arc of savage lizard country , all the "bad" guys ( the lizard king and princes are not actually bad , they were just standing in the way of the evil, ugly MC ) were killed , but the MC and his harem girls ( 3 sisters , lizard princess , brothel wh0res , ..... ) didnt even lose a single hair on their heads , so boring .

so MC is an ungrateful brat : the father (F) loved MC so much , so F scammed stupid women to make money to raise MC for 20 long years , but then MC repaid F by murdering F , because MC fell in love with his step-mother , a forbidden , !ncestous love . so MC killed his own flesh-and-blood father over 3 completely strangers . Blood is thicker than water , you brat .

- elf : daba king-SAMA has been killed .
- yo , who are you supposed to be ?
- why did you add -sama to his name ? he was the one who rap*d you 100 times , stupid girl .
- and why should we believe a word coming out of your mouth ? you are not even a lizard , you are an elf $ex slave .
- yeah , dont trust her . lets do what we lizards always do : g@ngbang her right here and right now .

and dont forget the big army of humans waiting outside of the gate that no lizard can not see . maybe in the next chapter , they will slaughter every single lizards in this country , including the lizard princess and the brothel wh0res , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Rather disappointed with the chapter. Too anticlimactic and predictable. All the build-up ended in MC showing how he is stupidly overpowered and ready "to protect loved ones".

Even worse how author downplayed Daba's character who went from all-around evil guy to some honorable in defeat almost good? guy. MEH

Dex-chan lover
- MC : i killed my own father in order to have $ex with my step-mother and step-aunts .

- er , that is not how it works in the real world , stupid brat . the moment your father died , step-mother would inherit all of his money , and then "your caring step-mother and step-aunts" would kick you out of their house , and you would have to become a beggar . no virgin woman wants a male stranger 's d!ck in her house .

Double-page supporter
@HolyOrdos :
Daba already better than his father ...
by governing and overthrowing with minimum bloodshed (his kingdom get more prosper for Daba reign) ...
he act very cruel to make other scared him, so less sacrifice ...
No matter how cruel he act, he do that for his own country ...
Even at the end of his life, Daba still worried about his kingdom ...
His "noble" thing as you said is just his own "standard personality" so nothing deviated in here ...
(remember previous chapter talk when he almost rape MC sister)

@JacqliEster :
surprisebutsex ? Nah ... I'm sure they already do that ...

Double-page supporter
@whoodakid :
You mean MC as "Darkhero" ? Or MC working at shadow for his / her teammate / friend ?
Another Darkhero type beside after @AMetroid said :
Tanya The Evil (Evil loli, capable doing evil thing including causing WAR which kill hundred even thousand but for the better for her country)
Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi (For revenge, but also to correct the mess up country, because most leader and hero in that country is PSYCHO)
??? (Like above, but it's a Hero which resurrected, and start killing around for his revenge. Torturing Princess at public, even killing cannibal noble family too)

MC working at shadow for his / her teammate / friend :
??? I forget the title,
basically MC is super power chuuni, tried to become Dark hero or something (based on anime he see), and try to surpass nuke power (already have PHYSICAL SUPER POWER), but get isekai-ed by truck-kun (yeah, still lose to Truck-kun) ...
at isekai MC even get broken by ability to use super magic ...
MC even use crazy experiment at incurable disease magic person, but actually healing her instead ...
latter MC have LOT of girl follower (mainly from all of her "experiment") but all follower believe MC chuuni story setting how MC have organization as Dark hero and need to go against evil organization which need to fight with ...
as crazy as it sound, MC delusion actually become reality and they need to goes against that "imagination" enemies ...

Here's the main charm,
MC follow the setting of his delusion setting : He need to be a MOB (basically character which become "background", totally unnoticeable, secluded by society, not charming by any girl, have very few friend, etc)
but unfortunately MC overreacting to archive it, to the point MC taking all attention to him, like girl actually fawning to him, etc ...
all girl which he "experiment" at become POWERFUL after the curse get removed, and they have big and powerful organization too, but MC think they are just following MC delusion and MC get baffled / stressed latter since it's all real ...
not to mention MC follower is near psycho (MC is quite cruel to enemies, but his follower a lot more cruel than him) ...
MC tried to help other while he still a MOB, basically helping other without anyone know, but it getting closer to Batman, Rich famous person helping in the dark ...

Murabito Desu ga Nani ka?
MC killed and resurrected, work in shadow to support heroine he loves at, but mainly takes revenge at several being in that world ...
(even so, the heroine actually get WEAKER than what she should be, because she don't get hardship she should get. and this makes MC work even harder than he should be, she still weaker tough)

there's should be one more title, but it don't get any update and I already forget most of it ...

Daba king was right in the end, after everything he did he brought stability and prosperity to his people.
F

@daywithoutgames Not gonna act like this plot is great or anything, but that's real far off base lol. First of all, depending on the length of time he lived with them, they might be legally required to take guardianship (though that's a US law, not sure about Japan). But the more important thing is that his father didn't have money, his step mom did. That's the whole thing about how his dad was a bad person.

I really hope there comes a challenge later on in this manga. His family may eventually distrust him but that is not the challenge I mean. Someone that can rival this MC. Maybe not in magic but with wits or someone who makes his sacrifice for power seem useless.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected revelation from Sasae, this guy is a madman.

Users who are viewing this thread