Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Birth of a New King

@ESCrowe She made a friend and didn't get any of those fancy traumas other people would've gotten if they went through what she did.

@yarielist The chuuni one of the hero working in the shadows is Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute. Hope that helps for anyone curious bout it.

Dex-chan lover
at the end of this chapter , sister 3 is dead because she cant breath because oxygen cant get inside that hard ball of dirt , lol .

Fed-Kun's army
@henkingu
@DeanWinchester
Well here's my take on it, and I know this is going to be a little late, but you have to imagine this from the main character's point of view growing up with that piece of shit for dad and all of the women he went after. Imagine every single woman that he ever went after that they didn't give a single shit about him, they cared about his dad but they put up with him. Time and time again this happens until he meets his current family. This one is an actual family to him, and he sees the best chance possible to get rid of his piece of shit dad at the same time protect his family. At least that's the way I see it not having read any further ahead.

Why do feel like. He offered his own soul. What do Gods get from his body ? Nothing when he dies (Well my guess is he thinks there is no way home or he really offered his body and belives in reincarnation) But still with his personality i fee llke he does not belive in that shit and he sold his soul for Godly power

Dex-chan lover
@jackmiaw Rather than just giving his body to them, they are parts of his body now. We saw how the wolf was able to move independently as his severed hand. He probably just straight up isn't human anymore, and might be more or less immortal so long as he keeps them interested.

That might not sound like such a bad deal and all at first blush, but he did all of this for his family... who would die of old age long before he could in that state. After they're gone like that, he'd pretty much just be a vessel for the three spirits to do with as they please so they can interact with this world through him. "Immortality is actually a curse" wouldn't exactly be a new thing in storytelling, either, so I could totally see this being one way things could go here.

Then again it could be as simple as him having become a vessel for them at all, rather than a long lasting immortal one. He pretty much only has any agency to do as he wishes for as long as it pleases the three spirits to continue allowing him that, he did offer them everything. They can collect that as they please. Either way is probably a bit further than any of the other contractors have gone, giving up stuff like an organ or a sense. He offered his entire self.

Double-page supporter
Why does it feel like Manako got a happy ending ? Cause she made a friend ?
And was that the maid girl at the end ? o_O um what is going on here ? So she was a clay doll after all ? Well I guess it lessons the burden on the heart when you know its was just a clay doll they were fucking the whole time.

Double-page supporter
Wow so the Gyaru made a friend and didn't get a single trauma , alright then so much for character progression

So he killed his own father cause he had a crush on his step-mother ?

Also he sacrificed "what it means to be a human", but aren't all his actions driven by a human emotion ?

@Oneesamaa
He cared for his family that's why he killed his father, I don't think it's focused to just the step-mom
As for his sacrifice, the king interpreted his sacrifice as giving away what it meant to be human, that doesn't mean that he gave away his emotions or anything like that. We still don't know what exactly he gave up.

This dude is wicked always a frikin universe ahead of everyone and like dude how does this dude do it hes like every evil cunning and clever comic book character put together the funny part about this is that there are people actually some what like this

Banned
Called it. Motherfuckin Oedipus plot!
Well... without any of it being accidental or prophecised, I guess. He deliberately killed his father because he wants to fuck his (foster) mother.

@Oneesamaa : There is nothing distinctly human about emotion. Plenty of animals have emotions. Sacrificing what makes him human would probably be most of his memory span and his reasoning faculties... but evidence suggests he hasn't lost those either. Essentially his "sacrifice" was just lip-service since he hasn't lost anything.

@SotiCoto
I think the sacrifice is stuff like morals and things beyond the line where most people won't cross. In other words, doing whatever it takes unhesitatingly even if everyone in the world opposes him to reach his goals.

spoiler: he later constantly ask one of his sisters to kill him if he goes too far.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh good. So he'd have no problem offing any half breeds and saving his sisters so the idiotic idea thrown around in this arc that by impregnating his sisters would hold him back can be thrown in the trash.

Users who are viewing this thread