Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episode 1

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I don't mind seeing incest, it's not real life anyway.
And even if it was, if they both were consenting adults it would be legal even then. (I don't mean any backwards Western countries but Japan, in case someone wants to argue the point. Excluding of course non-backwards countries like France that are in merry company with Japan...)

Double-page supporter
And even if it was, if they both were consenting adults it would be legal even then. (I don't mean any backwards Western countries but Japan, in case someone wants to argue the point. Excluding of course non-backwards countries like France that are in merry company with Japan...)
the mc is fucking 12 years old, in no world is that a fucking adult

Dex-chan lover
the mc is fucking 12 years old, in no world is that a fucking adult
This is the forever debate. Adult reincarnates into a child body, a child. Child reincarnates? Child. Meanwhile, he's way over 30 by that point. It's similar to the incest one with steps because they grow up together, and then actual blood relation without any other but blood. Technically, from his pov, he is more than an adult.

Fed-Kun's army
waiting for Westard to scream about incest even though it's a work from Japan and doesn't follow western culture😁

Remember kid this is just fiction and not real and one more thing this is nothing new from Japan so stop screaming like they are creating incest for the first time, stop reading if you don't like it Simple But I know your average ass is thin and can't wait to criticize it and turn a blind eye to the fact that your country has a problem regarding LG-- oopss😁🙏

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
You act like japanese people are all out there fucking their moms.
finally 1 appeared lol I'm not Japanese myself it's just that I'm quite sick of seeing westards like you screaming like crazy about incest like hey this is Japan these things happen so often whether it's doujin H and other manga and you guys still act like it's something new even though they've been doing it for more than decades🤣 What's up with Westard which has LGBT residents very freely and very much after Brazil, isn't that just as bad as incest? You hate it, in fact many people agree Especially your government big L

Fed-Kun's army
You act like japanese people are all out there fucking their moms.
I myself don't like incest but I'm not as excited as you guys to take a work of fiction seriously and it has nothing to do with your own culture and this is nothing new from Japan.Hey remember this is fiction I even still laugh remembering a NTR doujin and they really took it seriously as if it really happened lol. Can you guys not take everything so seriously? Does it have an influence on your life? I hope you cultivate a more mature mind Fiction and the real world are different dude, if incest in manga doesn't necessarily mean incest in the real world, you better deal with your LGBT problem which is clearly real, oops I'm talking too much, it's time for me to run away because I'm sure your butt must be burning like crazy after reading this🤣

Users who are viewing this thread