Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Generic, but atleast he didn't become another edgelord who wants to kill his classmates !

Also, why would someone not bit 1 gold on him, he'd at least make a cheap slave and could become a castle cook no ?

I understand the mediocre rank, but I also love it so far. It's moving like some really good trash.

Dex-chan lover
Cliche story used in an interesting way. I’m definitely gonna read this.

Thanks for the chapter!
Hope they show a map soon so can find out where the forest is in relation to the kingdom that bought Ichinose. She and the others are going to be in for a rough ride as all the countries seem to see the 'heroes' as combat potential to be used and abused however they like and not humans. Wouldn't be surprised if used some slavery magic or artifacts like a slave collar to enforce obedience and avoid their purchases turning on them. Even if kill demon lord in a country, they will likely be either killed as a dangerous liability with no further use or a super weapon in war with no rights. Old man probably lying about not being able to send him back if know where grabbed heroes from and willing to use magic and reagents to do so. However, since just grabbing slave labor to be sold to highest bidder likely cheaper and easier to kidnap heroes without knowing from where, and more practical to send rejects someplace will likely get killed to avoid upsetting the heroes who got sold by killing in front of them and need less magic and materials if someplace on same world then original world.

Aggregator gang
You could actual try to make a useless skill to a useful one but noooo it has to be op for no fucking reason.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is stupid. What reason was there even for the old guy to push him through the gate. He was literaly about to walk out on his own. There was no reason for that other than to make us go "Ohhh noe, the Ewil Fwantasy Guy is him. WHAT A SURPRISE"

Dex-chan lover
welp.. this is really stupid.. able to use [Dismantle] skill despite of the target is still alive and not even weakened..

Fed-Kun's army
Obviously all the humans are evil. Selling the heroes through auction definitely sounds great. As for the why did old dude push him? Yeah perhaps he thought he was going to turn back and go with the girl. Why'd they toss him out to die? Obvious cause they view him as trash and useless as I said probably don't even view these kids as people more like tradable goods.

Same mindset of you throwing out your burger wrapper, useless after you've already ate the burger.

Dismantle I don't mind that it could be used. I'm more upset with the ridiculous leveling he acquired by killing a single tiger. Yeah that made no sense.

honestly im with BuffSoul, leveling up to 123 for killing a single tiger?? thats some massive bullshit. also i only just realized how shitty the people in these types of stories are, "summoning heroes" theyre basically kidnapping people but with the difference of taking them out of their own dimension/universe with no possible way back home. but theyre taking it even a step further, theyre supposedly in a crisis yet are still able to sell them like theyre objects to kingdoms around the continent. separating them from the people they know and isolating them from each other. sure theyre probably will be a few who are together but who knows.

god damnit its soo unfair, luck rank EX,, damnit I want that so bad ,, so gacha lord please will you bless this poor soul

Users who are viewing this thread