Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Oof I'm not prepared for this migraine. Nevertheless, i appreciate the effort for translating this chapter. Hope you got the help needed to polish this

i appreciate this getting translated again after a couple months, but honestly i hope a better translation is able to be made

I know lots of talk already about the translation and the person not speaking Japanese, but thought I'd check, are you not a native english speaker either?

I second the making a group for iffy translations as with this sort filling the gaps people will see the chapters as translated and not bother to do them if a group takes them up later, it seems to increasingly be the case with more and moreseries where the translators, though good on them for trying I guess, don't seem to speak the languages they are working to or from and it's just odd at this point as I'm sure their native readers would apprectiate their efforts.

The translator said it was 90% ai and 10% human brain..... can we get more human brain? Preferably with a better understanding of grammar and spelling? Like if english is not your first language i understand not catching some of that, if thats the case getting an english proofreader would be my advice. If you are a native english speaker...... did you even read this? Like just say it out loud and you can tell it has issues.

Double-page supporter
As long as someone is translating this series, I don't care. Nice work, you'll get better with practice anyway.

I have auto-translate in my brain anyway so i can read this as long as it's English. Thanks.

Kana is cute ❤️

Machine translation sucks, but having a human try to interpret it makes is several times more readable. Straight up machine translation isn't worth posting.
Thank you for your work.

Dex-chan lover
I actually kind of enjoy translations like this. They're a trip to read, and sometimes have real bizarre gems.

Lol I understood the flow and got the gist of the chapter. But I kinda miss the complex words lmao but hey 1st time trying it out GG

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter, mate.... got the gist of it somehow....

Users who are viewing this thread