GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 101.2

Dex-chan lover
Kurokawa is a decent person, but it really shows how fucked up the media is there, that it took her a minute to realize shoving a camera in his face, when he still hasn't gotten over the whole traumatic experience enough to even realize he's going back to Japan.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage Proves that even a good person has to be aware of what they do when they enter the business, I almost turned around my opinion of her.

Group Leader
That one Professor just pulled a "Last Crusade" on them.

HbpiOVr.gif

d'awww Giselle was also helping with the fight!
and yay, more qt Delilah and aaaaaaaa her fluffy tail (๑>ᴗ<๑)

thank you for the new chapter <3 <3

Dex-chan lover
@Knighto Oh, I still think she is a good person, realising her attitude and changing it is a sign of strength of character.
(the way I phrased my last comment made seem like I dislike her?)

@CountryMage Yeah, media is not only garbage in Japan, a few years ago here in Canada there was this guy who had lost his house in a fire and his child and wife died in the fire and some dumbass reporter shoved the microphone in the face of the weeping guy while the house was still burning and asked how do you feel about that whole thing of losing your house and family (can't remember the exact wording it was more than 10 years ago) the guy completely lost it and the brother of the guy shoved the reporter and cameraman away telling them to get lost if they did not want the shit beat out of them. The anchor guy said something like feh peasants you can clearly see they are not well educated how rude of them ... (he did not say peasants but you get the idea his tone was filled with disdain and he was shocked at the reaction a normal human would have been asked this tone-deaf question)

Dex-chan lover
@Kernub man... reminds me of the arsehats mass media here. Always crying for Press Freedom but proceeds to f*** others 'cause they have more prioritized rights than others.

it's the reason why some of these mofos gets silently executed on some random mountain where no one's trekking to.

Dex-chan lover
if you restrain the lewd, it's such a depressing event - delilah got tricked and got yanagida and herself almost cripled just like that.

You know this is why in Japan the media has the nickname マスゴミ (Masugomi). Which means "Mass-garbage."

Users who are viewing this thread