GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

Group Leader
@Uxtef Just want to say that your chapter 74.5 are changed into chapter 79 and have additional chapter 79.5 to complete pages in volume raw that I check.
Your chapter 79.1 and 79.2 should be chapter 80. Current Ch80 change into 81, current Ch81 change into 82, current Ch82 change into 83, current Ch83 change into 84 and have bonus ch 84.5

This information I get from RAW Volume release
That's mean your current Ch84 change into 85, current Ch85 change into 86

Yay! Thanks, @Uxtef!!

With this, there's one chapter left to scanlate and we'll be caught up with (and, in fact, moving beyond) the anime. Looking forward to that with great anticipation.

Dex-chan lover
I just remembered, that the JSDF was more or less built with the help of the US armed forces, so any combat would play out similar to what the US would pull.

The difference is, that it'd be a bigger mixed bag if you get "OH COOL ELVES" soldiers or "KILL EM ALL" soldiers.

Don't repeat America's mistake that is funny. The situation they are facing is so much better in that they can actually identify their enemy and reach most of them without worrying about civilian deaths.

They are literally using the same excuses and reasonings in this manga as the Imperial Japanese used to annex large parts of Asia during their Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere program in the 20th century.

Another typical attempt at white washing the warcrimes from the Japanese.

Fed-Kun's army
Could anyone spoil me on the sexual violence in this manga? The reviews are great but that tag always scares me :p

@Uxion

Ohh ye i am remember what japanase said when they come to sounth east asia

"Japan the asian light " or " japan asian protector" yada yada

While jappanese enslave them for make railroad or bunker hole
Even goin to frontline in ww2

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know where i could find the 4-koma bonus the comes with the volumes to read?

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone know what chapter is the sequel of the anime ?

Users who are viewing this thread