GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

Dex-chan lover
Still a better love story than Twil...
They finally really did it. You maniacs! You wrote something worse! Damn you. God damn you all to hell!

Would love for the manga to be redrawn in the Anime art style, since the current looks really busy and "smudgy".

Oh good GOD no. The art in the manga is light years better than the anime.

So, where is chapter 83? Yay! Thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Any word on where chapter 84 is? I know that chapter 85 is released.

Dex-chan lover
sh!t , the mangaka is working on the next tankoubon or something , so no new chapter 85 this month , it will be released at 30 / 6 / 19 : https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/138000030 .

It looks like Alphapolis is renumbering again. The current chapter on their website is the chapter after Ch. 84 here, but it is also labeled Chapter 84. Unfortunately the previous chapter is no longer available for free on their website so the chapter number on the first page can't be checked.

The ch. 84 on the website is actually what would be ch. 85 here. I hope Uxtef doesn't skip it because of the numbering...

At which chapter should I jump in after having watched the anime?

id jump in at the start as the manga has many parts the anime skipped or just dialed down

And the manga skips and waters down alot from the LN, so the anime double downs on it heh

Dex-chan lover
@Elbow I think the anime is still "further" at the moment. But as they said, this has a lot of content in it the anime simply didn't include along the way, so if you feel like it reading this version could still give you a lot of new stuff added on to what you've already seen animated.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone heard anything from the manga artist if he is on hiatsu or something else.

No one cares about the LN. STOP TALKING ABOUT IT! Besides, this is just a propaganda fluff piece for the JSDF.

Since this morning all of the National Flags in many Manga are in Korean instead of Japanese, is that some kind of bug or is it intentional, because seeing a korean flag next to a manga title that's basically a light hearted Japanese Patriotism is just plain stupid.

Anyone heard anything from the manga artist if he is on hiatsu or something else.

There's no indication of that. The next chapter's been up on Alphapolis since the end of June (their normal publication schedule). Uxtef is just taking a little longer than normal lately. I wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread