Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Project Lorelai (1)

Haha. Propaganda at its finest.

the population makes the country. Capture their hearts, and you'll capture the country.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
Souma doing his thing once again xD
So the former(?) princess isnt conviced huh? Let se how that gonna go

Fed-Kun's army
is it just me or the translation quality kind of suffer lately?
i'm still grateful for it though

Dex-chan lover
@jimmchanga @yohane I think it's just the usual LHTranslation inconsistency. Whether it's proofreading, translation quality, or character names, it varies from chapter to chapter. There was one time I saw them call a character by three different spellings of their name in one chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@epicredeemer LHtranslation also had a huge shakeup recently so the staff is different from the past which might contribut e to the inconsistency

I'm still wondering how she managed to hide all that chest fat while wearing a full suit...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, Cultural Victory route. Which country is controlled by Gandhi? Might want to keep an eye out for nuclear weapons.

Group Leader
Thanks for translating this. Yes the quality is lower than usual, but I'm still thankful for all the work.

Aggregator gang
@Leemac13 btw if you're looking at DJ from the same mangaka, I believe it wasn't 'he' but 'she'. 😉

Group Leader
Did no one proofread the first bubble?
The empire is more technologically advanced and in due to their large population has have more soldiers...
in par to thier prosperity (wtf does this even mean? it's so bad I can't even correct it)

Users who are viewing this thread