Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - The Start of a Revolution (2)

Dex-chan lover
If chaos ore or whatever sucks in magic, doesn't that make it prime material for armor? Of course, you run the risk of it overloading and exploding, but that's not a problem as long as you aren't taking in so much magic it would've killed you regardless. Worst case scenario you make it into a shield and if it gets too hot and risks exploding just toss it at the enemy.

Dex-chan lover
If chaos ore or whatever sucks in magic, doesn't that make it prime material for armor? Of course, you run the risk of it overloading and exploding, but that's not a problem as long as you aren't taking in so much magic it would've killed you regardless. Worst case scenario you make it into a shield and if it gets too hot and risks exploding just toss it at the enemy.
Sure, but it will also kill the soldiers around you, or your own horse. The only use for it would be in suicide bombings, but that has both moral and uh, economical issues I'm sure.

Dex-chan lover
Sure, but it will also kill the soldiers around you, or your own horse. The only use for it would be in suicide bombings, but that has both moral and uh, economical issues I'm sure.
Not if they're wearing chaos ore armor too.

I mean sure, it'd be a risk but considering the impact of even a single unit (seemingly) impervious to magic would have on the battlefield, I'm sure most kingdoms would throw their hats at the opportunity.

Group Leader
They have ore that can stop magic or explode... Why isnt this highly sought after for military purposes!?

Imagine a battlefield where magic carpet bombing is a thing. Why wouldnt you want to launch this ore over to your enemies side? You can make easy work of a city by launching these over and around the wall. They wouldnt be able to use defensive magic or retaliate if this ore was spread all over by siege machines, and if they force it, it explodes.

Dex-chan lover
The mass grave of monsters they encountered when digging for the sewers and now they got cursed ore. There has to be some juicy lore behind these, like maybe there used to be a big battle there a long long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread