Genkai Level 1 kara no Nariagari ~Saijaku Level no Ore ga Isekai Saikyou ni Naru made

Is the MC a retard? Grow some balls and beat their dishonest asses and take the money you earned. It's that simple.

Unbelievably average and offers nothing to set it apart in the overused concept of isekai. This manga is beyond bland and I could barely get through reading this without yawning while reading the 8 chapters that are out. But this feeling might be exclusive to only me, so feel free to try it, although I feel that most people won’t be amazed nor disappointed in it but rather forget it existed after a few days. It isn’t really memorable nor would it have you waiting for the next chapter.

Is this MC retarded? All he has to do is fuck some shit up and he'll get his money no problem. The fact that he is such a push over is irritating my soul.

I cant believe i didnt see the tag of harem,,,, Why can ti enjoy a vengeful male mc without a harem for once,,, This manga is literally the same as Arifureta.

Needs (Smut,Ecchi,Adult and probably Sexual Violence) tags.
I feel like this will have some serious NTR later on.... So many author go retarded these days..

It's in the description so I don't think I have to read this, WHAT IS WITH THESE STUPID KINGS, GODS, OR WHATEVER CONTROLS THEIR SUMMONING? THEY LITERALLY HAVE BLADES, MAGIC, GUILOTTINES AND THEY DECIDE TO THROW EVERY SINGLE MC INTO A PIT OF MONSTERS, THEY DON'T EVEN TEST TO SEE IF THEY HAVE HIDDEN ABILITIES LIKE WHAT!?!?!?!?? THIS IS GONNA COME BACK TO BITE US BECAUSE WE TOOK NO PRECAUTIONS?

MC is an idiot with personality of a plank, bad guys are homicidal racist rapists to make sure a stupid reader knows that "these guys are bad", don't expect good writing or any meaningful character depth - I'd give it 5.5 for now and put on hold, it probably won't get better.

Dex-chan lover
A manga for edgy 13-year-olds. This trash is beyond bland.
can anyone point out a single redeeming quality in this?

Dex-chan lover
i really fail to see how this is as popular as it is, not even hating, I genuinely dont get it.

Yeah... that escalated quickly. Edgy antagonists doesn't mean anything good for the story.

I was wating for the teddy bear transformation, but seems like it doesn't worth the wait.

With just 1 chapter, the manga garnered the Ecchi, Gore, Sexual Violence, and Smut tags. Ratings dropped down, and lots of people including me dropped it. Amazing, no one could've predicted it!
I thought the premise was cool so I stashed it in my bookmarks for 10 months, and read new chapters with my brain on 50% brainjuice power. Chapter 9 rolls in, even if I'm fully unconscious while reading this it won't save it. I tried my best to understand how it led to that sort of outcome, or why that sort of material had to be in the story, but I just can't fucking understand.

Might as well point out other things;
MC - what a retard
Wolf girl - what an idiot
Teddy bear - what an idiot

"Wait what? What about the well-written characters?" Well-written? What the heck is that lol
The most interesting character I found in this series was the black knight, that had barely a few pages in a chapter worth of screen time, and no dialogue, versus a stupid MC that I've been following since the beginning.

Oh yeah there's also character development. By that I mean some numbers going up. MC still dumb though.

Currently I'm following a manga called "Reincarnated as an Aristocrat with an Appraisal Skill" made by the same author (apparently?) and at first I quite enjoyed it, but now I won't be surprised if it also falls down into a pit of stupidity. Seriously, throwing in some random sexual violence and smut to "justify" evil characters that had almost if not zero screen time? "Oh yeah this guy fucked that girl he's a bad guy." Yeah, fuck out of here.

Really annoyed to see this type of manga in the top chapters because of some thousands of 12 year olds reading this shit

Fed-Kun's army
Is this one of those manga that REALLY tries to be edgy while sacrificing the whole story in the process

Users who are viewing this thread