Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Ch. 11.5

Dex-chan lover
I don't even know who to root for anymore since I love both love interest they are both just soooo cute in their own ways!!

Well, y'see
Seems like they're aboutta boot Diana off the side by making her get manipulated into being a 'hero' for the revolution.

Whether Natori can revert her back to this side with the power of gayship or not will have to be seen, but when I saw that RAW I went 'oh no don't do it!'

Dex-chan lover
I want to make fun of this dress for looking like there's a person hiding with their nose up her ass...

8X4IddI.png

HOWEVER... this is legitimately the wedding dress of queen Sophia Magdalena of Sweden, 1766... who looks like she's smuggling two tea carts under her skirt.

WRpT3W1.png

So obviously I don't know shit about fashion. :question:

Dex-chan lover
I want to make fun of this dress for looking like there's a person hiding with their nose up her ass...

8X4IddI.png

HOWEVER... this is legitimately the wedding dress of queen Sophia Magdalena of Sweden, 1766... who looks like she's smuggling two tea carts under her skirt.

WRpT3W1.png

So obviously I don't know shit about fashion. :question:
Dang hips don't lie...:smugchisato:
No but fr wtf is that-

Dex-chan lover
Well, y'see
Seems like they're aboutta boot Diana off the side by making her get manipulated into being a 'hero' for the revolution.

Whether Natori can revert her back to this side with the power of gayship or not will have to be seen, but when I saw that RAW I went 'oh no don't do it!'
It just started, so we will have to see how it will go. Also isn't Natori one of the reason for that?

I also doubt we will have a poly end. But Diana could just be like Lilly in I'm in love with the villainess.

Dex-chan lover
Goodness I love them both but I'm tired of shipping who is to who... imma just enjoy the ride and cry for the losing team

Dex-chan lover
It just started, so we will have to see how it will go. Also isn't Natori one of the reason for that?

I also doubt we will have a poly end. But Diana could just be like Lilly in I'm in love with the villainess.

It was something like

Right now Diana is at 'disadvantage' compare to Lapis.
But if she become a 'hero', she'll be 'on equal footing' with Lapis.

Users who are viewing this thread