Genkai OL-san wa Akuyaku Reijou-sama ni Tsukaetai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Now then, I wonder what'll happen with the prince considering the series' genre:

Option 1, the crack: Prince turn himself into a girl to qualify to join the yuri harem.

Option 2, the wat: Prince is a she all along.

Option 3, the more likely: The situation become role reversal of standard fair, with Lapis being the 'ML' and Diana the 'knight/2nd ML' while the prince and whoever else play the villains with their coup.

Dex-chan lover
considering the MC could catch the heroine and the antagonist's heart, i wonder how the heck she got fired from job irl
she's cutie and a hardworker, shame for her previous company's boss to throw her out instead promote her

but anyway, the prince seems sus, idk why

Dex-chan lover
i hope this doesnt become a harem , im so tired and bored of that route , but i'll keep reading regardless cuz i do enjoy this series . ty for the chapter
Sadly looks like we are headed to the reverse harem route.

While I kinda like this series, it's also pretty generic to the genre it's in. Following all the standard otome game beats.

Aggregator gang
Hold it right there, Natori-san! That heroine pretty much just confessed her love to you with all the "I want to become the person who can protect those important to me" and "Can I protect you, too?" and all you said was "You are such a kind girl"?! At least get a bit flustered plz! I feel like crying bcoz of her cluelessness sometimes :huh::huh:

Dex-chan lover
Due to the rule that there cannot be a dick in yuri unless it's a dick with a dick, I have to assume that the original plot of the game doesnt show the whole picture leading to the not so big reveal that prince was actually the bad guy all along. And that the cool vilaness was actually sacrificing herself for some greater cause while pretending to be the villian to save those they care about. And the worst part is that I have made this comment multiple times before this.

Users who are viewing this thread