Genre Preview in manga pages. Check this thread for details.

You can check the manga title, ratings, viewer, descriptions, etc on the preview, but you can't see the manga genre in that preview, so I have to click it one by one to see full genre. I know it'll maybe makes the preview weird but I think this is useful.

Double-page supporter
@NoNume it's just a guess, but I think it puts too much stress on the database, and it's already down on a weekly basis thanks to Solo Leveling.
Although, if resources allow, it would be useful.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@NoNume Are you talking about the "detailed" list view option? A manga could have like dozens of tags possibly, so obviously there's no way to fit them all in. We could I guess fit some, I guess, but how would we decide which tags to show and which not without manual selection?

@Teasday How about we put some filter about "tags that I wanna to see in preview" yeah filter settings that I can change easily and put it like near "sort by" thingy for example. Well I'm not a professional about computer things. But I think as Halo says, it'll burden the database and possibly many bugs. So don't worry about it too much since this is just a suggestion. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread