Getsuyoubi no Tawawa - Ch. 95 - Ai-chan, Part 23

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't J-chan's lil sis have a crush on her anyways? The author coul be developing that yuri ship instead of wasting time in this one sided sexual harassment bullshit with volleyball girl

Oh wait, my bad, that would require for them to advance and progress a ship, and I forgot that they are allergic to that

Dex-chan lover
I see that I half got what I wanted after saying that I was getting on my hands and knees in the last chapter. It's something, but it's not enough.

Dex-chan lover
To make it simple: Every girls (except volleyball girl) have 1 guy as lover/crush.
Some girls may know each other due to work or in the same school
REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHATS IN THE WATER IN THAT SCHOOL DISTRICT

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't J-chan's lil sis have a crush on her anyways? The author coul be developing that yuri ship instead of wasting time in this one sided sexual harassment bullshit with volleyball girl

Oh wait, my bad, that would require for them to advance and progress a ship, and I forgot that they are allergic to that
In doujin version, J-chan's sister is targeting volleyball-chan's little brother. Don't know what will happen in manga version

Aggregator gang
Fucking finally i caught up and with this I'll finally forget your Fucking existence of a manga and i am so sorry for the people who are translating this shit because if i was in your place i might have just off myself because this manga doesn't deserve you translators just please do not go insane and take breaks when you go through hell so you could show to other people what you've gone through so you could provide them with this delusional hell they are reading and all the strength and mindpower to you and please do take care of yourselfs because you deserve more than this hell

I looked up the raws..Now I can drop this sht without regret!(n)
Seems like AI-chan going the yuri route...

Users who are viewing this thread