Girlfriend, Girlfriend

@CardiBSlays

In my experience, the ratings of this site have aligned well with my personal opinion on how good things are.

And I said what you did was crappy, yes, but I didn't say anything about what you had to say. Maybe you should read my second message again?

Not going to continue this chain of comments because there's no point in it. You stated how you were disgusted with the plot, I stated how I was disgusted with your actions.

@Ira_Acedia Bruh, everything I said did line with your comment 🤦🏽‍♀️. My actions were reasonable so you being “disgusted” by it doesn’t make any sense. Why would I bother reading about a plot/relationship I dislike? Anyways you enjoy this manga with a weak-willed and greedy mc that can’t choose between 2 women and chose to go out with them both hun.

@CardiBSlays Guess you don't know much about semantics, or English isn't your first language.

And I personally disagree with your actions being reasonable, the description itself says that their relationship challenges morality, so how do you know the author is portraying polygamy in a positive light? Their goal may be to show that such relationships don't work out? And I never said I liked the manga. You just won't know until you read it, imo. But if you think the opposite, as you clearly do, that's fine too.

But hey, I don't like bullying people online, so we can end this conversation.

@Ira_Acedia Lol you said you were done with this conversation and didn’t want to debate like 3 times, and yet, here you are 😂. Honey I been done, you are legit arguing with yourself by now with petty comments like “english must not be your first language” 😂🤦🏽‍♀️. I am not giving any response to your comments, you most likely want to have the last word...

@CardiBSlays wow so there’s polygamy i hate it too - was gonna give it a go bc the art looks nice but f it

unrelated but once a married man told me harems were amazing and polygamy is every mans’ dream and for personal reasons I now think everyone who enjoys such a theme is either a scumbag or incel

@CardiBSlays..... first off... cardi b does slay... and secondly isn´t it kinda dumb way of thinking, i kinda have to agree with the other guy... if you just read the description and didn actually give it a try.. then what is the point of commenting if all your argument gets invalid.. everyone is entitled with an opinion... but you need to actually know what is inside the book to have an OPINION. if you don´t then your just another person judging the book by the cover or person who eat their food cuz it looks bad and that´s the honest truth sis. and whats so wrong with Polygamy.. this story just challenges what it society´s normal.. and i think that´s beautiful. it´s like the norm of ass... people these day like big ass... but to me ¨all live are equal in value¨

im not gonna respond to whatever you say.. cuz everyone reading the comments are not gonna like how it is just people complaining not actual reviews and stuff

@WeeBDestroyer
1. IKR SIIIIIS/BOIIII SHE DOES SLAY 😆🥰. Ayeeeee found a fellow comrade~
2. What you said is true, but the reason why i gave this comment and didn’t bother reading is bc at the end of a day, he will be dating 2 girls, and idrgaf about how he got himself in that situation. Whether it was just a funny situation, accidently (somehow), or whatever. The point is, he will be in a relationship with 2 girls and knowing that I’m not going to bother reading it and be immediately disgusted by it. You guys can still give it a try or whatever, nothing is going to stop you. I am just not going to. I don’t regret making a comment about how disgusted I am about that fact even if I didn’t bother reading it first, bc like i said, idc about the reason. It’s still *ugh* to me 😕. Basically, idgaf about the reason why he is going out with 2 girls nor about what you guys think of my decision 😌. TaTa~😘

@WeebDestroyer Lol did i seem RUDE?! 😭😅. But yeah, you also have a blessed day (even tho i’m 6 hrs late in replying lol 😂) and keep slaying boo~ 😆😘🥰

Dex-chan lover
"wait your name is 'saki saki'?"
"yeah dude my parents hated me"

Group Leader
the people who complaining for harem in this manga .... this is a freaking manga not real get over with or don't read it there is tag for reason

Dex-chan lover
In resume ( but a bad one ), 3 dumb*sses decide to start a relationship and realize that 2-timing is harder than what they thought.

It's so bad that it becomes good. Just because they're constantly screaming and some of the dialogs are just hilarious.

Also, if I'm correct, it's by the same person that made aho girl. So expect stupidity and take it with himalaya-sized mountain of salt.

Oh yeah. Really, avoid the comments on the first chapters if you don't want to see people talking so seriously about two-timing and sh*t. Really... It's a fictional story, not something that's happening IRL.

wow the double standard in japanese manga
(flash back to all cheating people getting rekt in 1000+ manga )
also he can't marry them both so don't apply your polygamy shit

Users who are viewing this thread