God of Martial Arts

This Manhua is pretty bad, but I gave it a pretty good rating because I like the novel.

Trash! absolute trash! Dont believe the High ratings this garbage is nothing compared to the novel and anyone rating it high because of the novel.... is a retard! This is a manga website not a novel one.

Either way don’t waste your time nothing to see here

Double-page supporter
if i remember right han man awakening his blood distracted the old dude

Every single enemy is the same just with a new face and name

trash trash trash trash askljfdajhgdhsakbgdxaskjdas dafuq is this

Double-page supporter
I’ll never understand why this manhua is rated so high on here but I’ll admit it’s quite entertaining to just shit off your brain and enjoy.

What is ATG?
Nevermind, found it: Against the Gods
Also, i wish everyone would stop trashing on this because they only read the first 10 chapters or so

Dex-chan lover
A toast to editors.
Unsung heroes who protected us from this crap.
They shall be missed.

Fvxk they said that in manga dex this manhua has 200+ chapter that he even become a patriarch shiiit. It has only 78 chapter excluding the .1.2.3.4 something...

Hahaha.. I was Amazed by people who gave review after only read couple chapters 😂
And said this Manhua is garbage.

I am actually read the Manhua, and i find its interesting. Because of this i started read it Novel, and bring me to the PMG 2 now.
And PMG is my first Novel that i read, since that, i am able to see Novel in good way and start reading another Novel.

So i just wanna say that People indeed have their own "Taste" on something, but it is not give you the power of "influencing people" to give review just by reading couple chapters of this Manhua. It's just Funny when you people said this Manhua are garbage after only see couple chapters of it. Hahaha

But back again, its just the difference of each person taste.

Just like some people have taste of
-Power of Friend shit
-Enemy can kill other people but the hero cant kill Enemy, and enemy keep killing people after that. Cause Naive hero/mc want to safe the world without killing the enemy.
-The Hero got power up just based on "Will"

Dex-chan lover
oh shit... what the hell is wrong with the MC, i suppose the manhua cut some information about the MC from pre-reincarnation?
He feels like a sociopath or even psychopath from earth that suddenly reincarnated to cultivator body. Suddenly having the idea to be a strong person despite being a normal earthling the day before, not only that, he's also abnormally ruthless for someone who claims to be a college student lmao.
It's fun to read though and I'll just treat this as those dumb manhua where the MC goes up to cultivation stairway without stopping. (Still, 8.0 rating is rather too high)

@kamishiniyari maybe his mind merged with the one of the previous Lin boi, also he is not really that merciless, you can see in the recent meditation chapter he had doubts about his actions, also he is the type of guy to not bully the weak so he is already better than basically everyone else

it used to have good translations, but now it's weeb-filled garbage. "Let's go to the chun-bei wiu wiu bao bao miseng bukkake" instead of "Let's go to the market". Fucking hell.

Double-page supporter
@kamishiniyari agreed, 8/10 is waaaay to high. For wat it is the manhua dos well having the MC shit on everybody but definitely not a manhua I'd personally recommend....

Im still enjoying it, surprised to many negative comments. but i guess ppl tend to comment more if they are unhappy rather than writing positive reviews.. if nothings wrong theres no reason or motivation to comment or something..

PS. i feel he kinda forgot he was reincarnated. or maybe the manhwa author just omitted that. i think in earlier chapters in the scanlation notes they mentioned there were remarks like that in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread