Goinkyo Maou-sama no Kaerizaki - Ch. 1 - A Geezer Named Jeezer Who Rejuvenated into a Young Man (Part One)

Dex-chan lover
so far it’s pretty stupid, hopefully the next few chapters make it better

Dex-chan lover
Well.. I mean it's a sure way to destroy the world slowly. Actually this world should be destroyed anyway.
I have no hope for this.

I'll definitely read it

Dex-chan lover
I'm definitely interested... hope the MC doesn't end up as a Maso or a simp though...

Dex-chan lover
That is definitely his daughter he never even knew about and abandoned making her hate men...

Fed-Kun's army
meh just your another everyday generic degenerate fantasy manga with overpowered mc, bookmarked

Dex-chan lover
Monster Girl Quest: Calk-and-Ball-torture-without-the-calk-and-balls Edition

Dex-chan lover
i thought the same even if they live long it is indeed a sure way to destroy the world slowly
The castration was just way to far. I wonder what kind of plot could possibly cover that up?
Actually what's the demon lords role in this world? They seem like the ruler, not the antagonist out to destroy everything.

So yea, I have no hope for this.

Dex-chan lover
The castration was just way to far. I wonder what kind of plot could possibly cover that up?
Actually what's the demon lords role in this world? They seem like the ruler, not the antagonist out to destroy everything.

So yea, I have no hope for this.
seems like the mc who was a previous demon lord unified the world and it was quite peaceful, his descendant the girl that took the throne from another demon lord after beating him decided to make the women superior

Users who are viewing this thread