Golden Kamuy - Vol. 23 Ch. 226 - Sacred Ground

Soooo, that kid's as good as dead lmao, let's be honest here. Wonder what'll happen after this, how will Tsurumi and Usami cover up his death.

Pretty glad that he ended up always being pretty crazy, I'm sure there's some sort of reason behind it but I dunno if I would've liked Tsurumi having done something to turn him into that which is what everyone expected

Double-page supporter
So basically Usami is like Koito... Groomed by Tsurumi to be his henchman. Usami is a psycho, but Tsurumi is the one that creeps me out.

Fed-Kun's army
We can tell there is something off about Usami on all those panels he has that weird forced smile but I certainly did not see that coming.

Poor kid, jesus.

Daaaang Usami is a savage since a little kid...

OP still goes to Tsurumi by how he manage to tame all those little nightmare under him.

Is it just me or does the younger kid in Usami's household look like a kid version of Shiraishi?

It reveals something about me that I'm more hype about the storyline is including information on the first Sino-Japanese War (which I know an inordinate amount about) than all the objectively hype shit that's happening in this flashback

Fed-Kun's army
That face is so creepy.....so he set to never lose so he killed his friend? He wanted to lose for his friend but his love for that guy meant more so he killed him?

Dex-chan lover
"I just want to go home and bust a nut to Tsurumi-sama but this little shit won't let me."

Users who are viewing this thread