Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Even though he has proof of the subjugations, they don’t believe him because his snitty son says so?

Words and evidence wouldn't work. He has other options to try to convince them. Fireball to the face wouldn't work because Lot can do that and he hasn't been to the magic academy yet. I was thinking teleport them to a monster corpse because it's more unbelievable that could be fake (whereas a monster part could be purchased). Even still, someone else could have defeated it. A second option is to teleport them to a live monster where they can watch him defeat it, or it could be sicced on them before defeating it to scare them or rough them up a bit. A third option is to teleport them into wilderness where they could find their way back or die trying. If dad still won't believe the truth after all that, he is too dumb to live.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
i feel like I have seen like 2 other series with the same premise of an OP butler as an MC. Is this new trend now?

Yeah, what was the other series like this that had the MC as a butler escape his duties because everyone kept throwing all the work on him and go to some country that is a meritocracy to attend school

Dex-chan lover
a w a r d w i n n i n g

In the "least amount of brain cells used during creation" category?

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck do people not get tired of this overused slop? Why do people entertain mediocrity so much?

Aggregator gang
This has to be AI generated or something. It can't actually be written by a human.
You might be into something. I asked chagpt to write the first chapter of an isekai manga and it read just like most isekai. The one it made was "Title: "Reincarnated as a Humble Herb Gatherer in a World of Magic: The Tale of a Reluctant Healer Who Just Wants a Quiet Life"

Chapter 1: The Unlikely Rebirth of a Quiet Soul".

Dex-chan lover
smh end of the chapter just made it extra dumb, why live as their slave and claim he has no idea about social interactions if he has a past life

Dex-chan lover
Art and sequencing are good, camera angles, sequencing likewise...but the overall plot feels like it was just slapped together in a hurry.

Old man is too hot-blooded to even do an accounting or check for anything missing.

Dex-chan lover
smh end of the chapter just made it extra dumb, why live as their slave and claim he has no idea about social interactions if he has a past life
Can't dispute the former, but the latter is because the last time he was alive was centuries before. Culture and common sense evolves and changes, even in the modern world. Otherwise we wouldn't even have this thing with Gen X, Millenials, Zoomers, Alphas, etc., and all these were within the last 55 years or so. MC has been shut in as a scholar, and as a servant, and underexposed, so his common sense is likely severely lacking.

Now that I type it out, I'm starting to anticipate a successive sitcom of silly errors which could have otherwise been avoided, just for a forced laugh. Well, we'll see. I do agree, a lot of things in the first chapter were dumb.

• MC chose to reincarnate himself to avoid the burden of work that stops him from doing what he enjoys doing
  • chooses to pose as an orphan in the next life, was taken in as a butler. Never once mentioned that he was able to do the things he wanted to do since reincarnating, which was the main reason why he reincarnated in the first place
  • after getting fired, got a flyer about the magic academy in the capital, instantly able to make a teleporter to the capital with pinpoint accuracy despite stating that he has never gone outside of the territory and he has doesn't know the common sense of this era

And so on...

Still bookmarked because it's isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Waw, I like the MC. He was grateful so tried to pay back the debt and left quietly while not taking disrespect. And he really said 'I'm out' from his last life. Does this mean he just reincarnate whenever he wants?? Sign me up :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread