Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
Can't cure stupidity.

Specifically, someone who's an idiot is too dumb to understand that they are an idiot.

Also known as Dunning Krugger Effect.
Doesn't quite apply to this scenario, since that guy is in fact highly competent compared to the average in this age. He's a progidy, just not compared to someone from a different time when people had way more mana for whatever reason.
Also Dunning-Kruger is generally more about having a bit of, but not enough, skill to accurately measure one's competence. So an idiot knows they're an idiot, a beginner thinks they're good, intermediate skill level knows they're not good yet, and an expert knows they're good.

Dex-chan lover
That guy is gonna get hit by one of the strongest spells in existance: Reality Check!

It may cause complete disintegration of target's previous beliefs, extreme physical, psychological and/or spiritual pain and humiliation. The target might become user's ally, or being relegated in the background as occasional nuisance.
While complicated to activate, that's actually a low strength spell, that's amazingly effective in highly specific cases.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Lotto just ordered eggs, cut he is about to get SCRAMBLED and served up hot.

Dex-chan lover
I get Lotto here is a grade a Moron but like this has to be be taking the top of Morons since atleast usually these typemof guys didnt see the Mcs power so yeah ok. This guy literally saw him oneshot noneffoet a guy and still think he can win.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new one!

Can't believe he's pulling the same move which failed before. Talk about a mage with practically low 'INT' stat.
Can't wait for the next part.

Dex-chan lover
Love the old man laughing wanna see the plot twist that he is the principal or someone of high standing in the academy.

Idiot just digged his grave and prepared the whole funeral lol, lmao even.

Hope MC drows him or burns him, that's the least he deserves also idiot being called back home because now they have monster problems and his dad realizing he made a big mistake.
Correct

Unfortunately......
he's a classist asshole who constantly conspires against the MC to the point that i consider him the #3 antagonist of the series (#2 is Lotto)

Dex-chan lover
Bro MC did the JoJo walk. This dumbass antagonist is cooked now.

Dex-chan lover
Correct

Unfortunately......
he's a classist asshole who constantly conspires against the MC to the point that i consider him the #3 antagonist of the series (#2 is Lotto)
I normally don’t like spoilers, but I saw this one coming a mile away.

I’m just hoping the MC won’t be excessively bowing down to this asshole.

I'm still waiting to see the territory overrun with monsters because he's not around to handle them anymore.

Dex-chan lover
You have to be a special kind of idiot to see with your own eyes what he did to the previous idiot and immediately erase it from your memories.
He didn't confront him about it, claim cheating, or anything. He just went on his tirade like he didn't see that happen at all. No plan or thought behind it

Dex-chan lover
imagine humiliating yourself by spreading lies everywhere & still get his ass handed on a silver platter

Users who are viewing this thread