Gori-sen ~The type of PE teacher to die first during a panic~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 60 - A summarized shounen battle manga

Dex-chan lover
The translation team must be really tired after translating 10 missions at once. Thanks for the translation!

Contributor
Ngl I did not properly read anything after the first fake out. Much like when actual shounen battle manga pull this shit

Dex-chan lover
Great to see such a long fight summarised in a single chapter, I'd be bored out of my mind if we actually had to spend 10 chapters on it.

I had to read twice to understand the brilliance of the author because I didn't read the "mission xx, next mission : "
One of the best laugh I got in a while
God I love this manga

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, that was hilarious. And I appreciate the fact that I can say so; thanks for the forums.

Dex-chan lover
i know this is a parody on shounens in general, but for some reason i can't help but be reminded of hitman reborn

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is a masterpiece that needs to be taught as a case study in manga school.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn thats so fucking funny lmao. Volumes of progress in one chapter is some thing i haven't seen in a series before.

Users who are viewing this thread