Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i get it that some people like it when GD gets sniped; they have too much mangas ghosted, but that snipe-happy only applies when said sniper takes a manga that hasn’t seen an update in at least 3 months…and far as i’m aware, GD is currently still active in this one.

The TL quality here is also very obvious direct copypasta from Google Translate. That’s cringe.

Fed-Kun's army
bruh don't bother making scanlation if you aren't going to proofreading it. im not hating machine translate like theres bunch that use it to help themselves but proofreading what makes the translation into a sentences that make sense hence make it bearable and worthy of respect especial if it just a single person doing all the work but this here? nah, just delete it bro. everyone has freaking stroke trying to make this chapter that you upload reading make sense.

Dex-chan lover
Look, if this makes GDS move faster, I'm all here for the weird machine translation.

To those impatient, Galaxy degen has released their version of chapter 37 on their website, or wait for mangadex to update them

Dex-chan lover
Why is it soooo AI generated translation and feels its Yoda who translate it??? I feel like I lost one of my braincell, my grammar level is down, like wtf???:notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Everybody happy to complain
Nobody willing to step up and do better.
Please, continue.
I could do better with chatgpt, I just don't have upload permissions. There's no way this person didn't translate it into their native language using Google, and then translated it into English using Google

Group Leader
Just thought I'd quickly do this out of curiosity, not to shit on or be mean to the uploader or anyone (as I cannot speak for if the uploader did translate this himself, or with mtl, or a mix of both)
I took the first 3 pages and used a OCR to get the japanese and translate it with google translate and 2 other translators on the net just to see if it better or worse.
I am glad more people are taking interest in translations especially when the big companies can't even dub or sub anime faithfully, but might I suggest working on series' that aren't being actively worked on by other groups, and I'd be glad to teach anyone what I know in regards to editing manga (If you want to learn my style [aka doodoo water]),Please feel free to reach out to my on discord. (I can't teach you japanese though lol)

Last edited:
Supporter
Just thought I'd quickly do this out of curiosity, not to shit on or be mean to the uploader or anyone (as I cannot speak for if the uploader did translate this himself, or with mtl, or a mix of both)
I took the first 3 pages and used a OCR to get the japanese and translate it with google translate and 2 other translators on the net just to see if it better or worse.
I appreciate the effort put in to see how one gets to a translation this bad.

Dex-chan lover
full

Dex-chan lover
I am glad more people are taking interest in translations especially when the big companies can't even dub or sub anime faithfully, but might I suggest working on series' that aren't being actively worked on by other groups, and I'd be glad to teach you what I know in regards to editing the manga, feel free to reach out to my dms in discord. (I can't teach you japanese lol, that'd take centuries)
lmao every time he doesn’t copy Google Translate directly, it’s because he found a way to make it worse

imagine getting pantsed by google translate and daring to call yourself a translator

Group Leader
trash translation uploading stuff of this low quality to try to illicit donations is scummy
I dont think the uploader posted a link to any donations nor did they have any links on their profile or the group, as much as I discourage sniping and translations like this, I don't think he's trying to weasel donations.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it's rare that I have to stop reading because the translations are so janky in a lot of spots lol

This was very difficult to read. Quite a few times a sentence made no grammatical sense whatsoever. Please proofread your work.

Users who are viewing this thread