Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Cherry Blossoms Bloom in Your Future

It doesnt look like its ending just yet tho, on the last page it said vol 2 was coming out March. Was this a mistake?

Good ending, though the last few chapters felt a bit rushed. Still mad as fuck it's over though. So many lesser manga continue endlessly and this masterpiece just up and ends itself barely into the double digits? get me out

Dex-chan lover
@Mewsthebest Polygamy is when when people have mutiple "official" partner this has nothing to do with one part being a man or a woman.
You polyamory shit is a woke term for half brained people that creat new word to replace word that exist since forever just to get some affection or becose they cant even learn the meaning of a word...

"Etymology of the word:
Recorded since 1591, from Late Latin polygamia, from Ancient Greek πολυγαμία (polugamía), itself from πολύγαμος (polúgamos, “married to many”), from πολύς (polús, “many”) + γάμος (gámos, “marriage”). Relates to modern prefix and suffix poly- +‎ -gamy. "

Dex-chan lover
@endingcoot Manga are often released chapter per chapter in weekly or monthly magazine, and they take this oportunity to promote their stuff when they get luky and have a manga adaptation.

Very happy with the ending, even if it came a little fast. Would have loved a time skip view of their adulthood like we got at the end of Shoujo Sect.

Very happy to see a polyamorous relationship and not just the usual harem where the others don't like each other too.

I'm very pleased with the ending, even if it was a little rushed. It's good to see more polyamorous relationships. I would have loved to see a time skip view of their relationship ship in adulthood, like we got in Shoujo Sect, just to see how their dynamic continues to play out.

Oh man the art is GORGEOUS!

Good one, good one. This one is high on my reread list for sure.

Even if it was rushed, at least we got a conclusion and a poly ending.

Artstyle was amazing, i can’t wait for canno’s new work.

Dex-chan lover
It was rushed that is what make it sad
But we got a satisfied ending and good conclusion

@kazeribato or because poly people got tired of explaining the real sense of polygamy to those who confuse it with traditional polygyny.
Not counting those who don't want the "official" part.
But if you prefer insulting them, I understand they never took the time to explain to you...

Fed-Kun's army
This Chapter wrapped everything up nicely.😁
Rin's last line to Chiyono should have been, " No worries, I've got my hands full (with these two)."

Better paced than Luminous Blue, but like the mentioned it could have with one more volume, not to add any more drama but to handle and resolve it at a better pace.

I had a feeling Akira would end up being the best girl of the bunch, even when she was an ass. She had the most growth. Not inherently feeling the same way as the other two, swallowing your jealousy and giving it a good try is a big move.
I like that Rin caught herself trying to dismiss her their worries, growth again.
Mayuki didn't really have any growth though which is sad.

I'd love a whole sequel to this perhaps even two.

kinda cheesy, wished that there was more character development or like at least showing some struggles, but hey its a happy poly ending so yay!

Dex-chan lover
I still feel like Akira is out of place, sorry. I knew was a triangle, i just didnt expect to not like Akira this much. Well, to be fair, i liked Rin the most and for me what matters was her happiness so from as long as it proper develop the story Akira was on her way.
Guess, my brain just cant actually process the whole triangle being even possible and the loveable Rin with the cheery Mayuki always seemed a great ship for me.

Users who are viewing this thread