Goukaku no Tame no! Yasashii Sankaku Kankei Nyuumon

More like a trio to me.
Also burn in hell polyamory
Sorry guys, but simply can't keep up with this polyamory thing...maybe I have dogmatism or asperger but simply I can't with this...
I just see it fucked up...like disgusting or revolving
Sigh...also pardon my ignorance but I treat this
whole polyamory thing as just having irl harem with "selfless" ppl (which in my opinion is totally impossible even if you were to give me a beating, yeah I know I am immature and shit but can't helped it...also I need to give a another 'sorry' bcz I am blaming you guyz with your "open-mindedness" op stat)

I was waiting for this to finish to get back to read, only to find it ended. Was it a natural ending or was it axed?

Power Uploader
@RaimundoBruno Hard to tell for sure. The final chapter wraps things up properly at least, but chapter 9 and 10 did feel pretty rushed. I any case, I doubt it was planned as a very long series.

it says vol 2 coming out in march? this might be anthology-style like A Kiss and White Lily?

edit: realized it already has 2 volumes, whats the ending note supposed to be then, vol 3/ another work by canno? oh well i'd read anything by canno so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I loooooove it so much! That's *exactly* the end I was hoping for. It did feel a bit rushed but I'm glad we got an epilogue chapter of sorts. I'm satisfied <3

I really like the love triangle concept! I wish there are more mangas like this

This was extremely heart warming.
It's rare to see a story about a love triangle where all three end up not only happy, but even together as a couple. I think it's a more positive view on poly relationships, and really refreshing to see.
Also the final chapter brought so much closure to it all. Absolutely loved every moment of it!

Dex-chan lover
I really like how even though their love for each other is different but they still are happy and need each other. Gave me good ideas for my own love triangle story.

I love them all but
to see them all "together" makes me feel like things aren't final as it is. Feelings are going to boil over and I just know another fight is in the horizon.
Maybe the 2nd volume would cover that?

Users who are viewing this thread