Graphical rendering bugs in Chrome (Android)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what happen, but in the last week MD screen in either the app and the web are bugging for me.
If it's not only MD, i thought its because i have 120+ tab opened in the browser. But unfortunately its only MD
Here's the screenshot example

Screenshot_20231103_094839_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231103_094818_Chrome.jpg

Solution
You can try:
  • If incognito works:
    • clearing cache
    • clearing site data (this will clear your reading history and some settings)
  • If incognito doesn't work:
    • updating your OS and browser
    • If this is Chrome (or a Chromium-based browser):
      • disabling chrome://flags/#enable-gpu-rasterization
Is there a fix for this? im getting the same problem too

mod note - merged post into existing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
After the maintenance on April 26 my updates, library, recently added, latest updates, seaches, and everything else have all been overlaping and looking wonkey asf. I've tried different browsers and logging out, still keeps happening. Any advice on how to fix this or is it a bug?

Dex-chan lover
If you are talking about overlap elements like in the image below, and the browsers that you tried don't include Firefox, then is a Chrome bug, from the MD forum, if not share a screenshot and list the browsers and your mobile operative system, for moderators or developers to check

1. type: chrome://flags in Address bar
  2. Now go to search flags
  3. type rasterizations
  4. you may turn off this 2 or 1 of this im not sure:
  • GPU Rasterization
  • Zero-copy Rasterizer
f1XPKdw.jpeg

(Image taken from this r/mangadex post)

If you are talking about overlap elements like in the image below, and the browsers that you tried don't include Firefox, then is a Chrome bug, from the MD forum, if not share a screenshot and list the browsers and your mobile operative system, for moderators or developers to check

f1XPKdw.jpeg

(Image taken from this r/mangadex post)
Yup looks exactly like that. I turned off the rasterizations in Chrome and it worked great! But I'm using Samsung Interent and it still is happening. Dunno if it's possible to fix the issue here or I might justa have to switch.

Dex-chan lover
But I'm using Samsung Interent and it still is happening
Personally I use Samsung (Redmi 10C, Snapdragon 680, Android 13) and I haven't experienced this issue, from what I heard is something in specific SoC, I checked the flags and Samsung don't list gpu rasterization, you can check them using internet://flags so maybe using chrome with the rasterization disabled could be your only option or using Firefox which allows ublock and is not affected due to using their own render engine

Users who are viewing this thread