Guild no Uketsukejou Desu ga, Zangyou wa Iya Nanode Boss wo Solo Toubatsu Shiyou to Omoimasu - Ch. 24 - Anomaly

Supporter
My Cute Guild Receptionist Couldn't Possibly Have Raised a 'Death Flag' About No Overtime By Claiming She Won't Have Overtime!
image.png

Thanks as always, @ceavan !

Dex-chan lover
Oh, hey, she's back to work. Been a while.

How can you die safely? Also, welcome back, revenant!

Honestly, this seems like a scam for the sake of the plot. Increased rewards during a festival, but only for accepting quests, not completing quests?

No, I'm with her. Nothing wrong with enjoying things on your own. But making a doll for the sake of having that making you not "alone" is on another level.

I wonder how many times she thinks, "It was me!"

People are generally bad at the risk vs reward calculation. Warnings might work for a majority of people, but there will always be those who see it as a challenge.

Chapter ends exactly as everyone predicted.

My Cute Guild Receptionist Couldn't Possibly Have Raised a 'Death Flag' About No Overtime By Claiming She Won't Have Overtime!
Has she ever taken that flag down? I mean, she even skips the tradition of taking the flag down over night. It's up there waving at all times.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! Totally forgot about this manga when I lost myself in web novels around June.

Anime… I guess I should put this on hold. That said, I started manga and novels and now barely watch video… Hm. :wtf:

Guess I'll finish the volume.

Dex-chan lover
the last page just makes me imagine those stampedes at black friday in videos, where the supermarket becomes a warzone and people are stepping over and fighting each other for discounted items

Users who are viewing this thread