Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 7 Ch. 43 - War War! Stop It

Dex-chan lover
Oh Maria, Maria. I'm still mad at you for volume 10 lol. However, it would be hypocritical to deny that you are one of Misora's most worthy rivals. Thanks for the chapter!

P.S. Seriously, what's wrong with the weight classes in this universe?

Dex-chan lover
Her "nyoron~" face is kinda... distracting, I guess? at times.

Dex-chan lover
@Nobody56 The author believes that skill can win anything, so he doesn't seem to believe in the idea of ​ ​weight or even gender categories at all, lol. True, the manga itself will somehow refute this for the first few fights.

Dex-chan lover
Were good fights but you could see how the fights would end as soon as they start. On first fight the size difference is ridiculous and only under very specific circunstances could be overcome. The second was a prodigy against a good (but not great) opponent. Its clear that Justine despite being a good fighter didnt fight usually foes equal or greater than her if she can do modelling work instead of more training, meanwhile Maria was accustomed to fight and win despite using only Jiu Jitsu which is a real handicap on MMA where you usually mix 3 or more styles

Dex-chan lover
Yeah good luck fighting someone that's about twice your bodyweight and size and is not a complete amateur.

Veronica is a mix of extremes.

On one hand, she beats everyone in height, weight, muscle mass, reach and raw physical power. On the other however, she lacks technique and simply bulldozes her way through the opponent... if allowed.

Still prime wife material, I voted for her for a reason in the poll. :p

Anyway, I'm eager to see Mika in the next chapter. Being a skilled martial artist and also a sadist will definitely lead to some epics.

Thanks for the new chapter, great to see all the research you put into each one. If you need to take a break then don't sweat it. You've been doing an amazing job so far!

Fed-Kun's army
Sucks that you can tell who's gonna win by how many panels of backstory they get before the fight.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as Veronica appeared on the ring my only reaction was "ESTÁ MAMADISIMA"

After that it was just pure Dark Souls boss music. But the gal got defeated before the piece could even reach it's climax.
Yes, like that first fight with Artorias in which you don't know what the fuck is going on until you are dead.

I don't know if I dig Maria's smug personality yet. But at least she can back it up quite easily and that earns points for me.

Users who are viewing this thread