Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Dead Set

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
You seem to be under some idiotic misconception that replying to you constitutes an attack. Just how much of a victim complex do you have?
That is a rhetorical question, by the way. You don't have to answer it.
It isn't an attack though. It isn't even hostile. I'm just inclined to be condescending because that is what your behaviour has indicated you warrant (and I'm rather impatient right now and don't want to be dealing with some random with ill-conceived ideas).

Earlier you accused me of distorting your words, but now you are literally trying to convince me of what I wanted to say and how it should be taken.
I'm not even doing that non-literally, let alone literally. I've already explained it to you as well. I'm not going to go through the whole thing 20 times with slightly different wording until we find some explanation that gets through to you. Your consistent failure to comprehend is not my problem. You're just one of millions of mentally inept randoms I have to deal with, and I don't exactly have enough lifespan to personally tutor everyone in the ways of A == A and B /= A until they finally get it.

my opinion will not lose its right to exist because of this.
Sure. Doesn't mean your opinion is worth anything to anyone else though. It doesn't mean anything you say has any basis in reality, inside or outside the narrative.
And I might not even bother pointing out the inaccuracies if you abstain from pushing them at me. I'd rather be spending my time reading manga than engaging in pointless disputes with randoms.

Moreover, even you yourself admit that this will not work with MMF, since the audience will negatively perceive the behavior of the characters, even with, again, formal consent.
I could have been clearer about that. I said that MMF wouldn't appeal to the readers. I meant that the readers would, on a purely aesthetic level, probably prefer to see more tits and arse rather than more hairy men with smelly cocks. I wasn't referring to the behaviour, though I do admit that a lot of people have double-standards in that regard.
Still, I doubt they reach your level of taking major issue with people discussing their partner as property (which is pretty common for people in relationships, regardless of gender), or whatever else it was you were getting worked up about

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph The more you make excuses, reacting extremely emotionally, the more you convince me that there was no aggressive behavior here, lol.

You are wrong because you disagree with me. Until you understand that I am right, you will remain an idiot - a classic. Also, it’s very funny to hear from you about “your opinion does not become correct just because you think so”, when at the same time you react extremely aggressively to the fact that I continue to disagree with you and directly say that you wrong. You literally say that your opinion is an obvious truth and those who deny it are idiots.

I love the way you use the slightest opportunity to attack me lol. Do not think that I was born yesterday and do not know how the Internet works, especially in assessing such things. While people tend to make excuses for any problematic things in BL or yuri, they will never restrain themselves from criticizing problematic things in the straight relationship. And I can literally predict what people would write in this case, since at the same time I was reading both straight smug NTR manga and straight NTR doujinshi, and every time most people always whined about it and pointed out the toxicity of the described relationship. This is also due to the fact that the straight relationship appeals less to fetishes, and therefore, people tend to be less forgiving about it.

However, if you are completely open about telling me that it's perfectly okay to consider a partner your property, then again, okay, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan
You've wasted quite enough of my time already, and you continue to behave the same way. There are enough arrogant idiots around that I don't have to fret about missing anything by removing one more from view. Byebye now.

Dex-chan lover
@The5thSeraph Of course, when you're the arrogant idiot yourself, one more may be too much, lol. Eh, why am I so lucky with people who make everything personal and take disagreement with themselves as an insult?

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan
Seriously. I've never seen a manga before that was so blatantly inconsistent lol.
I still fail to see how it could be considered adorable... I could be just stupid tho lol

Oh, and I read through your whole discussion? Idk, the things you were saying with that other guy, it was really funny lmao.

I still hope that even amidst all her fetishes and threesomes, side girls and whatever there is to come, misora still manages to keep her relationship, I mean, idk some crazy shit could still happen but, her relationship still gives her a sense of normalcy even if it's not a normal relationship? Idk lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost I think this is a "so bad, that is good" option. You don't expect anything so ridiculously wrong to happen that it even becomes charming.

I don't know anything about relationships, but judging by the raws and this arc in general, Misora is in more and more denial of the depravity of her life. It will even be interesting to know what this will lead to when she really becomes honest with herself.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan
You don't expect anything so ridiculously wrong to happen that it even becomes charming.
It do be funny when it happens lol

It will even be interesting to know what this will lead to when she really becomes honest with herself.
I can't wait lol, as far as I know the only thing I can remember she really likes but denies is her fetish of being watched, can't wait to see how that develops lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@Alice_is_lost Not only that, she also enjoys being humiliated or having sex with someone because of formal excuses (we have already seen how romance with Akira began because she used lesbian sex as an excuse for not "having "real" sex with random men"). But one way or another, after chapters 15+ we will already see some of her development in this direction, wait, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan
But one way or another, after chapters 15+ we will already see some of her development in this direction, wait, lol.
You mean development in the "enjoys being humiliated or having sex with someone because of formal excuses" area?

Why is Luna getting more attractive every chapter? Also that chapter end lmfao, thanks Beruko.

Dex-chan lover
check your glasses old man. Lunas always has been and always will be the greatest of all time. She floats like a butterfly and fucks like a D

Users who are viewing this thread