Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Rice on the Side

Dex-chan lover
So, Misora ​​decided to date Akira because masturbation no longer satisfied her, but now she returned to it even after more sex with Akira because she could no longer satisfy her. Character development is stronger than Light's in Death Note. Either way, it seems she is really moving towards Sarah vol 2.0, although she still tries to deny her adventures, saying that sex is only for those you love. Yeah, with Harumin, Luna or even Akira up to chapter 32, you obviously loved each other very much lol.

Oh Nagisa, Nagisa. With the personality development of the aforementioned Misora and the next few chapters in mind, I even feel a little sorry for you. It seems that this manga is especially insidious towards pure female martial artists.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
just noticed, the 1 and 10 ratings are the same at 225.... for me tho, this story is around 6-8... maybe 9 if the arc is good...

Thanks Odori-Tomaki for your hard work and super interesting notes
Happy new year to you

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92 1 and 10 are mostly puting by either haters or blind fanboys, who basically ignore anything that doesn't fit into their absolute hatred or adoration. Personally, I almost never give a score higher than 9, because there is always something that spoils the general idealism.

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge Remember how we discussed the previous chapter and her interactions with Maria before their fight in Volume 10? It seems that this whole chapter is a direct lead to this and after this Misora really will develop in the "expected" direction, especially how Rui contrasts them and again focuses on Misora's sore spots.

Contributor
Hold up. You’re saying that the entire reason for Christianity’s anti-sex routes comes from the fact that a guy didn’t want to have sex with his brother’s widow on his father’s request, and God struck him down for it?

Not to mention it basically makes the Ten Commandments a snafu. If your father tells you to kill someone and you say you’re not going to do it, would God strike you down for disobeying your father or your father for trying to break the “thou shalt not kill” rule?

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy You are confusing Christianity itself and the weirdos, who either read the Bible too literally or were biased out of their own prejudices and problems. It is enough to remember how God told people to be fruitful and multiply. But basically, religion does not condemn sex as such, but promiscuous sex without the purpose of conception, which partially made sense at the time.

The prohibition of murder is higher than the prohibition to disobey the father. For example, if your father orders you to rape your sister and you refuse, then you will not commit any sin.

Dex-chan lover
So he just had to do that kinda chapter after all - still kinda ominous that the author made the FMC voice that dreadful line " sex is for lovers". Since she can bone any girl ....

Edit: I said it before and I say it again, people who give 1 or 10 without conviction that it is actually reasonable should be banned. They ruin the whole purpose of ratings. Asshats begone!

Dex-chan lover
@criver Lol, now compare freedom in Christian countries with Indian ones, where sex was literally idealized in Hinduism.

@Iskarioth I don’t know about any, but it will really have a further development and as I said, I hope it will have a big effect, and not just serve as another excuse for lewd. But as we have already seen, she broke this cliché more than once, especially when the situation gave her the opportunity for a minimal excuse, like a massage / threesome with the Luna or the loneliness of Harumin. Or even when she was close to having sex with ikemen several times, despite the fact that on those occasions Rui expectedly put a spoke in her wheels.

Lmao, looks like Rui had severe cum brain when he drew this chapter.

Poor Maria getting beaten by her dad (fitting, since he looks like straight out of Baki), just for celebrating carnival. (Seriously, brazilian carnival looks about 10 times more sex inducing than german carnival. And german carnival peaks in the time from soot friday to ash wednesday, where everyone is drunk ALL the time, you either wear slutty or trashy costumes and if you are single you sleep in a different bed every night. Or day. Or you don't sleep at all. It's like a mix of Oktoberfest and a college Halloween party.)

@SuperOniichan I would not read too much into that "Sex is only for someone you really love"-statement. The first half of the chapter is just a pure gag and setup for how Misora's sex drive exceeds anyone else's. After like 3 pages of how the suction vibrator works, I was expecting a full spread ad with an amazon referral link. Whole chapter reads like it has no plot and Rui just wanted to get his coom out of his system

@Odoritomaki
Thank you, father, for giving me reassurance that cooming (back) every week to Hagure Idol is not a sin.

Dex-chan lover
@Myorn I am talking about this primarily because it will really develop in the future. The only question is how strong, because we are still far from the translation of this chapter and the new chapters in general. But you’re not that far from the truth when you remember how unplotted smut Rui draws during his break.

Besides, this is the beginning of a new volume, and as usual he needed to add lewd to attract readers ...

Group Leader
@Odoritomaki Idk if it was on purpose, or the guy who did the cleaning is unexperienced but instead of covering the text with grey, you can just go over it with a white brush.

Users who are viewing this thread